News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Friday Beer Quote of the Day

Started by mistercharlie, November 20, 2010, 02:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: kellerb on September 03, 2011, 10:26:01 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on September 03, 2011, 04:34:06 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on September 03, 2011, 10:33:46 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on September 02, 2011, 08:39:32 PM
"Beer is a man's worst enemy... but the man who runs away from his enemy is a coward!" - Zeca Pagodinho

This is why I challenge myself to face my enemy everyday.

And it's why I keep my friends close and my enemies closer.

I don't let my friends come between me and my enemies

All good advice, also, my enemies enemy is my friend.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

"Do not cease to drink beer, to eat, to intoxicate thyself, to make love, and celebrate the good days." - Ancient Egyptian Credo
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 14, 2011, 07:53:35 PM
"Do not cease to drink beer, to eat, to intoxicate thyself, to make love, and celebrate the good days." - Ancient Egyptian Credo

I enjoy these every week.  :clap:

mistercharlie

"Fermentation may have been a greater discovery than fire." - David Wallace
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

I just invented the word Pyroholics

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: kellerb on November 04, 2011, 06:40:56 PM

It's actually been used before.  Unfortunately every help center seems to burn down before you hear about it  :|
Bring in the dude!

kellerb

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 04, 2011, 07:53:32 PM

It's actually been used before.  Unfortunately every help center seems to burn down before you hear about it  :|

It takes way less than 12 steps to flick a bic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: kellerb on November 04, 2011, 08:00:41 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 04, 2011, 07:53:32 PM

It takes way less than 12 steps to flick a bic

I considered joining myself but was turned off by the whole "higher power created fire" concept.

I CREATE FIRE!!!!!
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

"Beer is better than women.  Blonde, Red, or Brunette you can always take the beer you want" - Herbert Cavet

mistercharlie

"Quaintest thoughts, queerest fancies come to life and fade away.  What care I how time advances; I am drinking ale today." - Edgar Allan Poe

eta: Damned drunkards over at Sun King have already used this one fairly recently.  :|

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 21, 2011, 03:57:07 PM
I really like todays quote:

"Quaintest thoughts, queerest fancies come to life and fade away.  What care I how time advances; I am drinking beer today. - Edgar Allan Poe

gah

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 18, 2011, 05:20:54 PM
"Quaintest thoughts, queerest fancies come to life and fade away.  What care I how time advances; I am drinking ale today." - Edgar Allan Poe

eta: Damned drunkards over at Sun King have already used this one fairly recently.  :|

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 21, 2011, 03:57:07 PM
I really like todays quote:

"Quaintest thoughts, queerest fancies come to life and fade away.  What care I how time advances; I am drinking beer today. - Edgar Allan Poe

HA! The drunnkards at Sun King are worse than the potheads at livephish  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mistercharlie

"Whoever serves beer watered down, he himself deserves in them to drown." - Medieval plea for pure libations

mistercharlie

"It was as natural as eating and, to me, as necessary.  I would not have thought of eating a meal without drinking a beer." - Ernest Hemingway

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

gah

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 07, 2012, 02:21:24 PM
"It was as natural as eating and, to me, as necessary.  I would not have thought of eating a meal without drinking a beer." - Ernest Hemingway

I've been waiting for a Hemingway quote.  :-)