News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by cactusfan, December 07, 2010, 03:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Quote from: mehead on June 05, 2012, 12:00:41 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on June 05, 2012, 07:50:48 AM
Nice episode to cap the season.

How about that finish?

kinda awesome

i say TOTALLY awesome

can they please start airing Season 3 next weekend?  KTHXBYE
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VDB

Game of Thrones attack ads:

Is this still Wombat?

tet

why attack ads when they can actually, physically attack each other?

oh, and this is brilliant:

/hodor
-Phish

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Who doesn't like maps?

How about an interactive map of the 'world'?

http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season2/#!/map/locations/

Thanks, HBO.

emay

^ I was playing with that map after every episode so I could keep up with all the stuff that happened. It is fucking awesome though. The family trees are useful too.

mistercharlie

I bet you didn't know that Stark & Lannister are Jedi names, did you?

rowjimmy

tet

-Phish

gainesvillegreen

I went to two different Blockbusters today who both told me they haven't been "allowed" to buy the seasons of this show to rent to the public  :-o

Redbox doesn't have anything either right now. I would sign up for one of the streaming services (a la Netflix) for a month to watch them, but they don't carry them either except for disc.

Besides ordering HBO for a month, kind of stuck  :|
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Hicks

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on July 19, 2012, 04:00:51 PM
I went to two different Blockbusters today who both told me they haven't been "allowed" to buy the seasons of this show to rent to the public  :-o

Redbox doesn't have anything either right now. I would sign up for one of the streaming services (a la Netflix) for a month to watch them, but they don't carry them either except for disc.

Besides ordering HBO for a month, kind of stuck  :|

If you are looking for Season 2, PM me.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

HBO is stupid in their handling of post-broadcast access to their shows.

The streaming via their website/app sounds great but if you can't buy it without a cable subscription, it's not solving the problem.