News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by cactusfan, December 07, 2010, 03:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I had never noticed that Snow was so short. Or is that just an optical illusion?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Brianne is 6'3" which is half an inch taller than me. With heels, she doesn't give most dudes much of a chance alongside her.

mistercharlie

Shit, I'm 6'4", so that does make snow REALLY short.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

Quote from: mbw on May 08, 2014, 09:48:41 PM
pretty great actually

that is one of the nerdiest things i've ever seen.  and it's great!

WillBreathes

Either way, I think Jon Snow is working her like a puppet.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

emay

good episode last night.

feel bad for tyrion.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

That's pretty damn cool.

emay

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

VDB

The twists and turns keep on coming.

Nice to see Khaleesi's assistant have her, um, moment.

Maybe it's been said before but I'll take this moment to grouse about the number of plot lines happening at once. There are so many great characters and actors playing them but not enough screen time to go around.
Is this still Wombat?

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

VDB

^ that was great  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on June 02, 2014, 09:04:12 AM
Maybe it's been said before but I'll take this moment to grouse about the number of plot lines happening at once. There are so many great characters and actors playing them but not enough screen time to go around.

I don't see how that will get much better... ever.

Great fucking episode, though.