News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by cactusfan, December 07, 2010, 03:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

So much goodness last night. My favorite has to be Arya Starks story line though. Right when you think her character has become bad ass, which she is, she gets humbled by the faceless man. And that walk of shame! Stannis! Jon Snow! Don't want to say too much and spoil it for those that have yet to see it, but I think the touched on every storyline which was pretty cool.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

If you haven't watched it, you shouldn't be in the thread.

It's funny how far they've diverged from the books and yet they've tidily landed close to  where many of our characters were left at the end of the last book.

gah

Never read the books, so this has all been new to me. But I've been digging it.

Oh snap! I just remembered the kiss of death from the lady in Dorne. Shit, I'm going to have watch this episode again. That bitch is evil! Not a fan of her or her three daughters.

barnesy305

Quote from: gah on June 15, 2015, 02:02:30 PM

Oh snap! I just remembered the kiss of death from the lady in Dorne. Shit, I'm going to have watch this episode again. That bitch is evil! Not a fan of her or her three daughters.

I don't know dude, that one daughter has some nice titties. Lots of craziness last night, I don't care what the show creators say, I can't believe that is the last we see of dude man.

gah

Quote from: barnesy305 on June 15, 2015, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: gah on June 15, 2015, 02:02:30 PM

I don't know dude, that one daughter has some nice titties. Lots of craziness last night, I don't care what the show creators say, I can't believe that is the last we see of dude man.

oh yeah, that one chick is hot, but I just don't like their story line at all, they're involvement, and the mother is a terrible actress.

ytowndan

Quote from: barnesy305 on June 15, 2015, 05:35:42 PM
Lots of craziness last night, I don't care what the show creators say, I can't believe that is the last we see of dude man.

Yeah, they're saying "he's dead" but that doesn't mean he stays dead.  The Red Woman could potentially bring him back, the same way Dude #2 brought back Dude #1 after he was killed by The Hound in season three (I can't recall their names, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about).

And from a narrative point of view, they spent so much time this season dropping big hints about his biological parents, so it would be pretty odd if they were to just off him without resolving that.  Or maybe I'm just in denial. 

Great finale.  So many cliffhangers!  It's going to be a long wait. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Lifeboy

Watched Sunday's episode last night...

Oh. My. Gawd.  :cry:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

rowjimmy

Weird that Kit Harrington says he's not coming back.

emay

damn some good stuff in the last episode.
couple crucial cliffhangers though.

barnesy305

What gets me about him being gone for good is that it seems like the death of the storyline as well. I don't really give a fuck what happens at the Wall now, everyone important there is gone.

emay

Quote from: barnesy305 on June 16, 2015, 12:38:21 PM
What gets me about him being gone for good is that it seems like the death of the storyline as well. I don't really give a fuck what happens at the Wall now, everyone important there is gone.

Pretty much.
Seems like they are just gonna get wiped out by White Walkers or the queen of fire or whatever might be their savior either way I could care less that bitch sucks and the people at the wall are just a bunch of mercenaries now.

rowjimmy

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on June 16, 2015, 12:43:23 PM
Quote from: barnesy305 on June 16, 2015, 12:38:21 PM

Pretty much.
Seems like they are just gonna get wiped out by White Walkers or the queen of fire or whatever might be their savior either way I could care less that bitch sucks and the people at the wall are just a bunch of mercenaries now.

The more I think about it, the more I anticipate something pretty wild.

mbw

am i the only one that couldn't give a fuck about jon snow?

rowjimmy

Quote from: mbw on June 16, 2015, 03:48:36 PM

Yes.

mehead

Quote from: mbw on June 16, 2015, 03:48:36 PM

Nope. Right there with ya
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged