News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by cactusfan, December 07, 2010, 03:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I bet you didn't know that every line from Limb x Limb could be exemplified using scenes from Game of Thrones did you?

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Yes, that is 3 years old.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on July 18, 2017, 10:12:44 AM
Yes, that is 3 years old.

Ahh, I didn't notice the date.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

mistercharlie

Damn, Maybe a little less  :smoke: is in order... Not this week though I'm on a Staycation repainting the spare bedroom with the wife.

VA $l!m

wtf Theon...

also, i've been waiting 6 seasons for ARya to find Lameria again... so was that not her? crazy!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Quote from: VA $l!m on July 25, 2017, 03:13:42 AM
wtf Theon...

also, i've been waiting 6 seasons for ARya to find Lameria again... so was that not her? crazy!

That was Nymeria she just lost her bond with Arya. [spoiler]in the books Arya is a warg just like John and Bran and has 'dreams of running free with her wolfpack. I guess they're leaving her being a warg out of the show[/spoiler]

Theon is long dead, who we saw in that episode was Reek.

I actually had to 'excusemyself' to the kitchen when Jorrah was getting his Greyscale removed. :insert getting sick emoji:

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 25, 2017, 05:41:23 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on July 25, 2017, 03:13:42 AM
wtf Theon...

That was Nymeria she just lost her bond with Arya. [spoiler]in the books Arya is a warg just like John and Bran and has 'dreams of running free with her wolfpack. I guess they're leaving her being a warg out of the show[/spoiler]

Theon is long dead, who we saw in that episode was Reek.

I actually had to 'excusemyself' to the kitchen when Jorrah was getting his Greyscale removed. :insert getting sick emoji:

It's the second week in a row a Sam scene made me want to puke (last week was his shit pot montage).  And now that I think of it, both scenes were edited together with a scene of people eating. 

Agreed about Theon.  Ramsey killed him back in season three or whatever.  He did make a bit of progress last season, but we just watched him go full blown Reek within the span of a minute.  I think he's permanently broken (though he was an asshole before the whole Reek thing, anyway) but I still want to see him redeem himself before the series wraps up.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Dude is super broken but I have to say that it's arguable that what he did was, in fact, the smart call.

emay

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 25, 2017, 01:11:54 PM
Dude is super broken but I have to say that it's arguable that what he did was, in fact, the smart call.

this. Dude got a knife to the grundle and still slaying, Reek had no chance.

ytowndan

Quote from: emay on July 25, 2017, 01:42:40 PM

This would make a great death metal band name.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

anthrax

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on July 25, 2017, 02:12:17 PM

And "Still Slaying" would make an excellent title for their second album.

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 25, 2017, 05:33:42 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on July 25, 2017, 02:12:17 PM

And "Still Slaying" would make an excellent title for their second album.

First album was Reek,  I assume.

Covers album:  Taint misbehavin'

tet

I don't know about you, but I'm psyched for Jon to get sloppy seconds on the map room table with Daenerys... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish