News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by cactusfan, December 07, 2010, 03:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Anyone know what Gilly was talking about re: that secret marriage?  I'm bad with names/lineage. I assume that was relevant but went over my head.

emay

Quote from: khalpin on August 14, 2017, 04:33:02 PM
Anyone know what Gilly was talking about re: that secret marriage?  I'm bad with names/lineage. I assume that was relevant but went over my head.

[spoiler]pretty sure they dropped an inkling who Jon Snow dad is. She butchered Rhaegar Targaryen name but I think that who she was talking about; and then was referencing his marriage to Lyanna Stark in Dorne [/spoiler]

rowjimmy

Quote from: emay on August 14, 2017, 04:37:39 PM
Quote from: khalpin on August 14, 2017, 04:33:02 PM

[spoiler]pretty sure they dropped an inkling who Jon Snow dad is. She butchered Rhaegar Targaryen name but I think that who she was talking about; and then was referencing his marriage to Lyanna Stark in Dorne [/spoiler]

Exactly. That is actually one of the most significant lines of the season so far and Sam completely ignores her.
Dudes are the worst.
[spoiler]She basically told us that Jon is not a bastard and is, in fact, the rightful Targaryen heir.[/spoiler]

ytowndan

I tried to wait until Sunday, but I just couldn't...

Holy!  Shit!   :crazy:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on August 16, 2017, 11:14:35 PM
I tried to wait until Sunday, but I just couldn't...

Holy!  Shit!   :crazy:

I just read about the leak... I may have to talk the wife into watching it early tonight.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Spoiler tag is not sufficient. No talk on this until next week, guys.
Some of us prefer to wait for HD.
The rest of you are simply waiting extra long for the final ep.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 17, 2017, 09:20:59 AM

I haven't checked yet but it should be in HD since HBO leaked it themselves on accident.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Anyone see their facebook page hacked this morning?  lol.

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 17, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

I haven't checked yet but it should be in HD since HBO leaked it themselves on accident.

Yeah. It's definitely HD, but it does kinda suck that (as RJ said) I've prolonged my wait for the finale by several days.  Oh well.  It was worth it.

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Quote from: ytowndan on August 17, 2017, 12:00:31 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on August 17, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

Yeah. It's definitely HD, but it does kinda suck that (as RJ said) I've prolonged my wait for the finale by several days.  Oh well.  It was worth it.

Ah. I read that it was 360p. Either way, I'll stick to my regular dragon schedule.

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 17, 2017, 12:28:10 PM
Ah. I read that it was 360p. Either way, I'll stick to my regular dragon schedule.

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on August 08, 2017, 11:22:01 AM
I can see why it leaked out in advance.   

Holy crap, was that a great episode!

Couldn't wait until tomorrow after work, the temptation was too much...  Hawt Damn!!! Some shit definitely happened!!

rowjimmy

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish