News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/30 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Undermind, December 30, 2010, 11:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Phish
12/30/2010
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY

Set I:
Cities, Chalk Dust Torture, Gumbo, Quinn the Eskimo, Halley's Comet> Camel Walk, Maze, Driver, Bathtub Gin@, Fat Man in the Bathtub, Timber (Jerry), Golgi Apparatus, Character Zero

Set II:
Tweezer> Light> Theme From the Bottom> My Friend My Friend, Axilla, Fluffhead, Boogie on Reggae Woman> 2001, Suzy Greenberg

E:
Run Like an Antelope, Tweezer Reprise

@ First Bathtub Gin at MSG
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mbw

nab

zimbra

I liked that show a lot.  Trey sounded great and fishman during the first set as well.  See you guys tomorrow, i'm going to play pool and get fucking hammered!
:clap:
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

phillyphan

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mehead

look forward to listening to the first set as I missed most of it...looks solid on paper
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mbw

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 30, 2010, 11:50:55 PM
oh, and......no gamehenge yet....

Love ya chi-town, but let's not even go in that direction.

Looks like a good show, only Driver and possibly Theme as slows songs. How was the Theme > My Friend? Did they nail it? Has that ever been paired before?
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

nab

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on December 30, 2010, 11:52:12 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 30, 2010, 11:50:55 PM
oh, and......no gamehenge yet....

Love ya chi-town, but let's not even go in that direction.

Looks like a good show, only Driver and possibly Theme as slows songs. How was the Theme > My Friend? Did they nail it? Has that ever been paired before?

That was nailed from my windowpane