News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/31 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Superfreakie, December 31, 2010, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

susep

blatboom

Quote from: aphineday on December 31, 2010, 08:30:12 PM
Quote from: mehead on December 31, 2010, 08:27:18 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on December 31, 2010, 08:24:18 PM
I just decided to close it out and reopen it, thinking it would help me connect to the video. 

That was a bad idea, now I'm just stuck on the white screen again.  :frustrated:

leave it there man..I did and eventually got the purple border but no actual video yet
Yeah we keep getting that, but then when it goes to load the video it says "disconnected" and  pops up and error
I got that too and reconnected and it eventually did connect.  I would advise against backing out as that may kick you to the back of the line.  I feel your pain though

thechad

I have a feeling that a whole lot of people are not going to be happy with the stream tonight.  Here's to hoping that I'm wrong.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

blatboom

aphineday

Quote from: blatboom on December 31, 2010, 08:31:17 PM
Quote from: aphineday on December 31, 2010, 08:30:12 PM
Quote from: mehead on December 31, 2010, 08:27:18 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on December 31, 2010, 08:24:18 PM
I just decided to close it out and reopen it, thinking it would help me connect to the video. 

That was a bad idea, now I'm just stuck on the white screen again.  :frustrated:

leave it there man..I did and eventually got the purple border but no actual video yet
Yeah we keep getting that, but then when it goes to load the video it says "disconnected" and  pops up and error
I got that too and reconnected and it eventually did connect.  I would advise against backing out as that may kick you to the back of the line.  I feel your pain though
Thanks, Blat. We just keep re-connecting when it says "disconnected" no backing out!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

blatboom

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

rowjimmy

* rowjimmy is still not monitoring the twitters

Kinda in a shit mood and supposed to go out tonight.  :|

mbw

bonebo

...sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own...