News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/31 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Superfreakie, December 31, 2010, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

cactusfan

Quote from: blatboom on December 31, 2010, 09:14:35 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on December 31, 2010, 09:12:14 PM
Quote from: blatboom on December 31, 2010, 09:10:26 PM
Spocks Brain!!!

so they played it? or just joked about it?

Trey shouted it across the stage then they started up Weigh

clearly they are waiting for me to be in attendance before they bust out Spock's Brain again.

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

blatboom

PhishPhan

Superfreakie

Quote from: ytowndan on December 31, 2010, 09:12:48 PM
Quote from: mehead on December 31, 2010, 09:11:00 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on December 31, 2010, 09:08:40 PM
Quote from: blatboom on December 31, 2010, 08:58:34 PM
with this many people have technical issues they may need to consider a refund.  there's plenty of folks who have yet to connect.

Yeah, seriously.  I paid for the 3 day package.  If it doesn't get fixed in a somewhat reasonable amount of time, I'd like a partial refund.  I'll gladly pay for the awesome service I got last night (and hopefully for the same tomorrow), but I'm not gonna pay for tonight having only heard 2 tunes.

I thought you were in now?

I was.  Got in right before the lights went down.  Worked great until the first 30 seconds of Moma.  Haven't been able to connect since.

I'm assuming you've closed everything, relogged on to Phishdownloads and opened a new download window. I found just trying to refresh the stream window gave me some error 2324 something message. I needed to close it and reopen to get back in.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

Caravan2001

still major issues over here....I got my desktop connected for like 30 seconds of Weigh and Ocelot,  but it died....still have not gotten anything on the wifi->laptop->TV... :frustrated:

I want a refund....

Poster Nutbag

It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

rowjimmy

ytowndan

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 31, 2010, 09:17:39 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on December 31, 2010, 09:12:48 PM
Quote from: mehead on December 31, 2010, 09:11:00 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on December 31, 2010, 09:08:40 PM
Quote from: blatboom on December 31, 2010, 08:58:34 PM
with this many people have technical issues they may need to consider a refund.  there's plenty of folks who have yet to connect.

Yeah, seriously.  I paid for the 3 day package.  If it doesn't get fixed in a somewhat reasonable amount of time, I'd like a partial refund.  I'll gladly pay for the awesome service I got last night (and hopefully for the same tomorrow), but I'm not gonna pay for tonight having only heard 2 tunes.

I thought you were in now?

I was.  Got in right before the lights went down.  Worked great until the first 30 seconds of Moma.  Haven't been able to connect since.

I'm assuming you've closed everything, relogged on to Phishdownloads and opened a new download window. I found just trying to refresh the stream window gave me some error 2324 something message. I needed to close it and reopen to get back in.

No, actually.  But thanks, it worked! 

Took me a whole 3.5 seconds to connect!  LOL
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 31, 2010, 09:19:58 PM
still major issues over here....I got my desktop connected for like 30 seconds of Weigh and Ocelot,  but it died....still have not gotten anything on the wifi->laptop->TV... :frustrated:

I want a refund....

I think a lot of people will pushing that button...

mattstick

mbw