News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/31 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Superfreakie, December 31, 2010, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

susep

Quote from: mehead on January 01, 2011, 12:01:09 AM
Happy New Year paugers!!!   k+ all around   :beers:

:phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish:

Happy New Years Week4paug!!!   :beers: :music: :rockout:

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

aphineday

Happy New Year, East Coasters!! We'll take a cup of kindness in for Auld Lang Syne.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

ytowndan

Quote from: blatboom on January 01, 2011, 12:02:45 AM
that was fun!

Worth the price of the stream!   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

blatboom

blatboom

Quote from: ytowndan on January 01, 2011, 12:03:52 AM
that was fun!

Worth the price of the stream!   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I was trying to describe it to RJ via text and I was having a hard time  :laugh:

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

mistercharlie

Quote from: blatboom on January 01, 2011, 12:04:34 AM
Quote from: ytowndan on January 01, 2011, 12:03:52 AM
that was fun!

I was trying to describe it to RJ via text and I was having a hard time  :laugh:

Easy
"Best Meatstick Ever"
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Caravan2001