News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random Picture Blowout 2011

Started by mistercharlie, January 01, 2011, 12:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Lifeboy

Damn Charlie......beat me to it.

I planned on making a 2011 thread like 4 days ago....

Bastard.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

mistercharlie

mistercharlie

nakedpa

VDB

This is how our youngest cat likes to amuse himself while we're out of town:

Is this still Wombat?

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

nakedpa

mbw

mistercharlie

Wait, Page is a Jets fan? Now I feel bad that the Colts are gonna kick their asses outta the playoffs next week.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: nakedpa on January 02, 2011, 06:13:00 PM
anyone else see page?
Saw RR posted it to his FB.  Never pegged him as a Jets fan.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 03, 2011, 11:23:49 AM
Quote from: nakedpa on January 02, 2011, 06:13:00 PM
anyone else see page?
Saw RR posted it to his FB.  Never pegged him as a Jets fan.

I thought he was a Giants fan.  I know I've seen him sporting some Giants gear.  And wasn't there a pic of him hanging out with Shockey when he was a Giant?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment