News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

01/01 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Superfreakie, January 01, 2011, 03:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 01, 2011, 10:34:03 PM
Minus the candles that's the same setup I'm rockin.

you got a sweet hexagonal table, phatty aperion speakers, a lincoln park view and a 42" panasonic too?

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

mistercharlie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 01, 2011, 10:45:23 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on January 01, 2011, 10:34:03 PM
Minus the candles that's the same setup I'm rockin.

you got a sweet hexagonal table, phatty aperion speakers and a 42" panasonic too?

Nope, I meant Oval table, Cheap headphones and a 32" Toshiba. But the darkened room is the same, minus the candles of course.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mattstick

Its like they heard me hating on the shows and figured it out tonight.

mbw

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 01, 2011, 10:48:27 PM
show of the year!  so far.....

I was gonna say the same thing!

Some haterz are gonna say it's the worst.

mistercharlie

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 01, 2011, 10:49:16 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 01, 2011, 10:48:27 PM
show of the year!  so far.....

I was gonna say the same thing!

Some haterz are gonna say it's the worst.

They'd be wrong though. Aug, I'm looking in your direction.