News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2011-06-14/15 Alpharetta- Verizon Wireless @ Encore Park

Started by sophist, March 04, 2011, 08:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Quote from: whyweigh5.0 on March 08, 2011, 01:14:23 PM
I have an extra pav in 105 for the 1st night and an extra lawn for the 2nd night

PM sent re: the pav
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

McGrupp

Officially in for night 1, thanks to WW!

Looking for a pav for night 2 now.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

whyweigh5.0

105 is in the back, but its under the pav.  Just wanted to put that out there.  Its basically exactly where my seats were one of the nights last summer too.  Sight to the stage is still alright from there since the place isnt really that big.  But it is in the back.  I cant really remember what it was like last summer moving around under the pavilion though
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

UncleEbinezer

I got a ticket for night 2.  Now I just need to work my schedule with my conference.  I'll be flying in from NOLA and flights to ATL don't seem to be too cooperative. 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

mixmasterob

sophist

Quote from: mixmasterob on March 09, 2011, 02:47:40 PM
I'll be in the pit night one, lawn night two.   :beers:
excellent.  Beers on the lot again.   :beers:
Quote from: McGrupp on March 08, 2011, 01:36:15 PM
Officially in for night 1, thanks to WW!

Looking for a pav for night 2 now.
RAGE!
Quote from: UncleEbinezer on March 08, 2011, 02:17:47 PM
I got a ticket for night 2.  Now I just need to work my schedule with my conference.  I'll be flying in from NOLA and flights to ATL don't seem to be too cooperative. 
Make it happen.  Let's rage this shit. 

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

whyweigh5.0

I still have a pav for sale for night 1 and a lawn for sale for night 2
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

sophist

Quote from: whyweigh5.0 on March 11, 2011, 12:22:56 AM
I'll ask my friends here if they need tickets,  I should be able to find someone that can buy it from you. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

WhatstheUse?

ill absolutely grab that Pav from you if i dont have any luck with TM in a half-hour from now...
Bring in the dude!

sophist

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 11, 2011, 10:36:41 AM

ill absolutely grab that Pav from you if i dont have any luck with TM in a half-hour from now...

::preps for SE RAGE VOLUME II: DOSE ME PLENTY'd::

anthrax

in both nights!  pitting it night 1. :beerbang:

any good things to do in atlanta on Thursday?  we'll be staying locally and not heading to Charlotte until Friday morning.

MiamiPhish

Any thoughts on camping options around Alpharetta?  Does that sound like a great idea to anyone else?

McGrupp

might need to put me back on the penis boofer list...  :|

I'm a 'maybe' again at this point. I'm starting to realize i've gotten a little in over my head in making plans for this summer, and my budget might not be able to handle as many phish shows as I thought. These being the farthest out of the way for me (with gas money in mind), I might have to cross these shows off my list...

We'll see though. Don't count me out completely just yet.

This summer just has so much going on! 2 festivals, a trip to the beach,  :phish: shows, a couple furthur shows, and now Animal Collective! If only gas wasn't almost $4/gallon...

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: McGrupp on April 22, 2011, 11:13:38 PM

I'm a 'maybe' again at this point. I'm starting to realize i've gotten a little in over my head in making plans for this summer, and my budget might not be able to handle as many phish shows as I thought. These being the farthest out of the way for me (with gas money in mind), I might have to cross these shows off my list...

This summer just has so much going on! 2 festivals, a trip to the beach,  :phish: shows, a couple furthur shows, and now Animal Collective! If only gas wasn't almost $4/gallon...
:roll:
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 22, 2011, 11:52:08 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on April 22, 2011, 11:13:38 PM

:roll:

dude, you know me - i'm broke as always. I do have a job now which helps, but I know you don't want me bumming money off you like what always ends up happening...

But like I said, I might be able to figure something out...

Nothing is set in stone right now.  :mrgreen: