News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2011-8/5-8/6 Gorge Amphitheater George, WA - ROLL CALL

Started by Hicks, April 11, 2011, 01:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

In!

Hicks
hoodie22
zimbra (maybe)
JPhish
Caravan2001
Lifeboy (maybe)
:wtu:
DOLPHIN TAPESTRY
Bobafett
whatapiper +1
burmesepython (8/5)
Posternutbag
emayPhishyMD (maybe)
anthrax
phg
JimmyWilson
funkdubayous
zackonthetrain
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

hoodie22

See yall there!!

First time at the Gorge. First time seeing Phish on the west coast. Super pumped!

JPhishman

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Booya sons.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

zimbra

Quote from: Lifeboy on April 11, 2011, 02:01:46 PM
it's a maybe for me at the moment.

I talked to Lang today so we have a sweet place to stay before and after, she said we are taking her car, just need tickets and airfare. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: zimbra on April 11, 2011, 02:22:14 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on April 11, 2011, 02:01:46 PM
it's a maybe for me at the moment.

I talked to Lang today so we have a sweet place to stay before and after, she said we are taking her car, just need tickets and airfare.

sweet. that definitely makes it a little easier to make this shit happen
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

nab

Hopefully my financial situation will change by showtime, right now it would have to be free and here for me to attend. 

I'm gonna remain positive and hold out.  I don't feel that I need to rush at this like I did in 09.

Hicks

Quote from: nab on April 11, 2011, 02:42:32 PM
Hopefully my financial situation will change by showtime, right now it would have to be free and here for me to attend. 

I'm gonna remain positive and hold out.  I don't feel that I need to rush at this like I did in 09.

If you show up, you will get in.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

antelope19

Quote from: JPhishman on April 11, 2011, 01:44:36 PM

Booya sons.

Just promise me that the dolphin tapestry will make its triumphant return to the gorge this summer!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: antelope19 on April 11, 2011, 03:32:05 PM
Quote from: JPhishman on April 11, 2011, 01:44:36 PM

Booya sons.

Just promise me that the dolphin tapestry will make its triumphant return to the gorge this summer!

I think in order to truly represent it should be a 3 dophin tapestry porpoising at the moon! 

Wish I could make it this year.  Next time.  I think I can make it a family trip too!
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

zimbra

Quote from: Hicks on April 11, 2011, 02:43:07 PM

Ser.  When I flew up for '09 I even saw tickets in the airport in Portland and signs on cars when I passed them along the river.  Did any of you guys get stuck in the awful traffic jam?
- Trey Anastasio

Hicks

Quote from: zimbra on April 11, 2011, 06:39:39 PM

Ser.  When I flew up for '09 I even saw tickets in the airport in Portland and signs on cars when I passed them along the river.  Did any of you guys get stuck in the awful traffic jam?

Yep, don't think I've ever been to the Gorge when they weren't doing construction on that piece of crap road.

You'd think they could take the day off for the three or four concerts that are held there every year. 

zimbra

Quote from: Hicks on April 11, 2011, 06:41:47 PM
Quote from: zimbra on April 11, 2011, 06:39:39 PM

Yep, don't think I've ever been to the Gorge when they weren't doing construction on that piece of crap road.

You'd think they could take the day off for the three or four concerts that are held there every year.

Yeah it was awful, I just took off walking and right when I started chiefin' with these guys in their car the line took off and there I went without my phone or shoes all the way to the Gorge with some random people from Mississippi. 
- Trey Anastasio