News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/01 - PNC Bank Arts Center - Holmdel, NJ - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mistercharlie, June 01, 2011, 06:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

06/01/2011
PNC Bank Arts Center
Holmdel, NJ

Soundcheck:
No Quarter

Set I:
First Tube, Stealing Time From The Faulty Plan, Camel Walk, Heavy Things, Gotta Jibboo, Wilson > Seven Below, Kill Devil Falls, Axilla I > Split Open And Melt, Suzy Greenberg

Set II:
Tweezer -> No Quarter#, Carini ~> Piper ~> Twist -> Ghost ~> Backwards Down The Numberline

Encore:
Show of Life > Tweezer Reprise

# = First Time Played (Led Zeppelin cover (ya damned dirty n00b))

http://twitter.com/rowj/phish-news
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Let's get this thing started. I'm ready for a night of PHISH & LST!!!
Got myself a bomber of Three Floyds Blackheart English IPA and a sixer of Resistance IPA. No work in the morning means that I can finally stay up for set II!!  :beerbang:  :music:

Oh, and Buried Alive opener.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

G. Augusto

fauxpaxfauxreal

G. Augusto

fauxpaxfauxreal

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

G. Augusto

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: phil on June 01, 2011, 06:35:05 PM

Is glide your new lengthwise?

Not exactly.  I've seen a Glide or two in my day.  Lengthwise was a song I loved early on with this band that I thought I'd NEVER see.  Lengthwise wasn't actually my first lenghtwise, it was my new "Chalkdust Torture Reprise".  Whenever someone asked me what they were going to play I'd say "Chaldust Reprise" and received puzzled looks.  I explained that it was like "Tweezer Reprise" except with the lyrics "Chalkdust Torture!!!"  Then, at 7/11/00, I got my wish not once but twice!!!

Lengthwise then became my next "Chalkdust Torture Reprise".

As legend would have it, they busted it out at my first show in 3.0, Asheville.

cactusfan

phil

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on June 01, 2011, 06:42:51 PM

Not exactly.  I've seen a Glide or two in my day.  Lengthwise was a song I loved early on with this band that I thought I'd NEVER see.  Lengthwise wasn't actually my first lenghtwise, it was my new "Chalkdust Torture Reprise".  Whenever someone asked me what they were going to play I'd say "Chaldust Reprise" and received puzzled looks.  I explained that it was like "Tweezer Reprise" except with the lyrics "Chalkdust Torture!!!"  Then, at 7/11/00, I got my wish not once but twice!!!

I nearly shat myself when that happened. Possibly my favorite showgoing experience I've had, but that's a story for another day.

mistercharlie

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 01, 2011, 06:48:41 PM
Spaceship boner'd
That show will probably remain my favorite attended 3.0 show for a long while.

Quote from: phil on June 01, 2011, 06:48:10 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on June 01, 2011, 06:42:51 PM

I nearly shat myself when that happened. Possibly my favorite showgoing experience I've had, but that's a story for another day.

Did I tell you that I and Art Vandelay got our two rows on Fishman side to sing it inbetween the songs in the "Fishman Trilogy" before Trey asked Fish to sing it to add to the awesomeness?

MiamiPhish