News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/18 - Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion - Raleigh, NC - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Undermind, June 18, 2011, 03:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

06/18/2011
Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion - Raleigh, NC (Walnut Creek)
Soundcheck: Babylon Baby, Blues Jam

Set I:
Cars Trucks Buses, Peaches en Regalia, AC/DC Bag, Guyute, Possum, Halley's Comet ~>46 Days, Divided Sky, The Ballad Of Curtis Loew, Run Like an Antelope

Set II:
Twist, Rift, Prince Caspian> Esther, Been Caught Stealing@, Piper> My Friend My Friend> Kill Devil Falls, Split Open and Melt> Golgi Apparatus, First Tube

Encore:
Good Times Bad Times

@ Last Time Played 12/28/98 (298 Shows)

Tweets:
http://twitter.com/rowj/phish-news
http://jamtopia.com/phishtwit/

Streams:
http://hoodstream.com/streams
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

Ya Mar opener. (or second song in the set, if the opener is pulled from a sign)
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Undermind

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on June 18, 2011, 05:21:49 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on June 18, 2011, 05:19:52 PM
Soundcheck: Babylon Baby (?), Blues Jam

no shit?
one of my favorite newer Mike tunes...
Yeah it was my favorite tune from the show I saw them play in Portland last fall.  I hope Phish plays it!

Undermind

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Undermind on June 18, 2011, 05:23:32 PM

no shit?
Yeah it was my favorite tune from the show I saw them play in Portland last fall.  I hope Phish plays it!

i begged Murawski to play it in Covington when i saw them and they only play it when the chick is around... so i'm jealous of you :) cause i didnt' see it live.

that shit makes me boogie!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Undermind

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on June 18, 2011, 05:25:16 PM
Quote from: Undermind on June 18, 2011, 05:23:32 PM

no shit?

i begged Murawski to play it in Covington when i saw them and they only play it when the chick is around... so i'm jealous of you :) cause i didnt' see it live.

that shit makes me boogie!
Yeah the whole club was definitely getting down.

phil

I would love it if Phish played more Mike tunes. It would be awesome to hear some of the stuff off of Green Sparrow.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Pholy M. Pia

"Be in your own movie." - Ken Kesey

Undermind