News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

When It Comes to The Phish, Music Censorship Is Not Enough

Started by Undermind, June 29, 2011, 09:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Mr Minor

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Wow.  Just wow.  So funny!

barnesy305

Awesome! Those folks in the pictures are friends of mine.

phuzzyfish12

I'm clearly doing this all wrong - A "Hippie Chick" is one of those rare females in this swarmy environment. She is highly prized, despite her promiscuous and thieving persona. She often goes into public without a bra and will intentionally brush her breasts against every man she meets. The tight tie-dye shirts and profuse sweat reveals the pert blossoming of her chest. This prideful exhibitionism can be used to lure the unsuspecting into assignations that may end in a lost wallet. Afterwards, she will return to the bejeweled arms of her older, jaded hippie mate. He will pimp her out from one parking lot to the next until he suspects she's suffering from either pregnancy or sobriety. From there, she will easily feign an overdose to fall into some befuddled newbie's embrace, thereby baptizing him into the nefarious ways of the wookie.

HAHAHA at "The Phish"

runawayjimbo

Thanks for this, I forgot how entertaining Christwire can be.

Yes, these kids suffer from extremely active but misguided sexual libidos. They use inexpensive, loose clothing to cover the crude manifestations of their rising urges. Even in the concerts themselves, unplanned erections are common and not necessarily something they try to hide.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

mbw

qop24

the comments are brilliant btw, almost more entertaining than the article
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy