News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12, 13, 20 years ago we were .....

Started by lifeboy13, July 23, 2011, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

WhatstheUse?

When you puke. You respect.

In other news, I met McGrupp exactly 5 years ago today at Jones Beach.... Awwwww...
Bring in the dude!

danje

5 years since my first show. Seems like longer.

blatboom

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 02, 2014, 04:33:57 PM

In other news, I met McGrupp exactly 5 years ago today at Jones Beach.... Awwwww...

weren't you at Hampton? thought I met both of you whippersnappers there at the same time

phil

Quote from: blatboom on June 02, 2014, 10:24:42 PM

weren't you at Hampton? thought I met both of you whippersnappers there at the same time

That might have been me
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

WhatstheUse?

yeah, I was at Hampton, but didn't connect with George at the time.

Not sure I met you that weekend either...
Bring in the dude!

blatboom

Quote from: phil on June 03, 2014, 10:49:57 AM
Quote from: blatboom on June 02, 2014, 10:24:42 PM

That might have been me

:-o :mrgreen:

VDB

QuoteFriday, 06/12/2009
Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, Manchester, TN

Set 1: Chalk Dust Torture, Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan, Divided Sky, Possum > Down with Disease, Alaska, Stash, Golgi Apparatus, Wolfman's Brother, Poor Heart, Kill Devil Falls -> Free, Wading in the Velvet Sea, Harry Hood > Highway to Hell > Also Sprach Zarathustra > You Enjoy Myself -> Wilson -> You Enjoy Myself

Encore: A Day in the Life

Teases:
· Salt Peanuts tease in You Enjoy Myself

The announcement that Phish would play Bonnaroo, and on their reunion tour no less, was a bit of a surprise to me.

I kept holding out hope that, as Roo late-night acts are sometimes wont to do, Phish would blow past their scheduled end time and just play on and on, unrestrained by usual commercial venue rules and curfews. Alas, no.

I remember enjoying Stealing Time (first time live for me), DWD, Highway to Hell, and the YEM -> Wilson move that the crowd goaded the band into.

KDF was probably the set's most notable jam, except for most of that I was distracted by this incredibly fucked up chick who borrowed my cell phone in a very vain attempt to locate someone in her party. At one point I had to ask for my phone back and she proceeded to argue with me that it was actually hers. Thanks a lot, lady.
Is this still Wombat?

khalpin

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on June 12, 2014, 04:14:39 PM
QuoteFriday, 06/12/2009
Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival, Manchester, TN

Set 1: Chalk Dust Torture, Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan, Divided Sky, Possum > Down with Disease, Alaska, Stash, Golgi Apparatus, Wolfman's Brother, Poor Heart, Kill Devil Falls -> Free, Wading in the Velvet Sea, Harry Hood > Highway to Hell > Also Sprach Zarathustra > You Enjoy Myself -> Wilson -> You Enjoy Myself

Encore: A Day in the Life

Teases:
· Salt Peanuts tease in You Enjoy Myself

The announcement that Phish would play Bonnaroo, and on their reunion tour no less, was a bit of a surprise to me.

I kept holding out hope that, as Roo late-night acts are sometimes wont to do, Phish would blow past their scheduled end time and just play on and on, unrestrained by usual commercial venue rules and curfews. Alas, no.

I remember enjoying Stealing Time (first time live for me), DWD, Highway to Hell, and the YEM -> Wilson move that the crowd goaded the band into.

KDF was probably the set's most notable jam, except for most of that I was distracted by this incredibly fucked up chick who borrowed my cell phone in a very vain attempt to locate someone in her party. At one point I had to ask for my phone back and she proceeded to argue with me that it was actually hers. Thanks a lot, lady.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

justjezmund

If bonnaroo isn't commercial venue I don't know what is.  Funny share though. 
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VDB

At Bonnaroo, acts can and do play all night.

Not really the case at Local Corporate Name Amphitheatre.
Is this still Wombat?