News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12, 13, 20 years ago we were .....

Started by lifeboy13, July 23, 2011, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

rowjimmy

What the fuck?

My mom was never that cool.

Nedstruzz

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 18, 2016, 09:35:52 PM
What the fuck?

My mom was never that cool.

My mom got me and my wife a Phish promo print signed by all four band members with a note congratulating us on our wedding as a wedding present.  She called Phish Inc back in fall 2002 and explained that we met and started dating on 2000 Tour and that she would like to give us something to commemorate our relationship and love for Phish.  She wasn't even sure what they would send but they got a print signed and wrote a nice note congratulating us on the front.  Didn't even charge her for it.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mattstick

Was 10/19/96 Buffalo? That was fun.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

August

Caught that one.
Still think it's pretty solid.

mattstick

I had to leave the show after Fluffhead so I could catch the last bus across the border!

mbw

What ever happened to Swept Away > Steep

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mbw on October 20, 2016, 06:02:32 PM
What ever happened to Swept Away > Steep

I don't think it's happened in 3.0 (which is a shame)

But! They did play a brand new (at the time) arrangement of swept away... with a jam!... once or twice in 3.0

ETA: looks like this did actually do the Swept > Steep combo 12/31/09... then did swept 3 times since with the new arrangement. SPAC 2010 being the debut of the arrangement
Bring in the dude!

mbw

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mbw on October 20, 2016, 09:26:46 PM
Yeah but that was 6 years ago.

Wow.

Phish has been back for almost 8 years.

That's like.... 1993-2000.

If you ponder that fact long enough, you might even start to make comparisons... but... then again.... maybe it's just best to ride the "now" train. CHOO CHOO!!  :wtu:

Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 20, 2016, 10:44:21 PM
Quote from: mbw on October 20, 2016, 09:26:46 PM
Yeah but that was 6 years ago.

Wow.

Phish has been back for almost 8 years.

That's like.... 1993-2000.

If you ponder that fact long enough, you might even start to make comparisons... but... then again.... maybe it's just best to ride the "now" train. CHOO CHOO!!  :wtu:

Coventry was my 80th show... 10/28 will be 160. After that I'll always have seen more 3.0 than 1.0 and 2.0. That's fucked up.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul