News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12, 13, 20 years ago we were .....

Started by lifeboy13, July 23, 2011, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 16, 2017, 01:35:49 PM
I never made it up to Loring for any of the events up there. I didn't have a good time at Clifford Ball and didn't hit another Phish fest until Big Cypress.

I don't want to send you into a regret spiral but you done fucked up.

Nedstruzz

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 16, 2017, 02:59:05 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 16, 2017, 01:35:49 PM
I never made it up to Loring for any of the events up there. I didn't have a good time at Clifford Ball and didn't hit another Phish fest until Big Cypress.

I don't want to send you into a regret spiral but you done fucked up.

2nd'd

Buffalo Budd

20 years ago, heavy contender for best Gin ever.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 17, 2017, 08:36:35 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 17, 2017, 08:31:44 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 17, 2017, 08:27:05 AM
20 years ago, heavy contender for best Gin ever.

don't sleep on the DWD.

Wouldn't dream of it.

And that 2001! As funky as James Brown on his worst night!

My personal favorite of all time  one of the thickest grooves phish ever found,IMO.
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

25 yrs ago i saw the Allmans for the 1st time.
still the original lineup back then minus Duane of course.

funny story- i had just started my 1st yr at William & Mary and drove back up to Richmond for the show with some of my new friends.
had no weed and there was this one guy sitting next to us on the lawn by himself puffing joints to the head all show.
i got up the nerve to ask him for a toke and pretty sure he just gave me the cold shoulder.
late in the show the dude walks over to me and hands me a whole joint anad just walks off.
so i puffed the whole thing myself... soon i realized something was up.
99% sure to this day it was dipped in wet,..and so i spent the entire ride back to williamsburg high on pcp thinking i was BAtman.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VA $l!m on September 02, 2017, 03:42:41 PM
25 yrs ago i saw the Allmans for the 1st time.
still the original lineup back then minus Duane of course.

funny story- i had just started my 1st yr at William & Mary and drove back up to Richmond for the show with some of my new friends.
had no weed and there was this one guy sitting next to us on the lawn by himself puffing joints to the head all show.
i got up the nerve to ask him for a toke and pretty sure he just gave me the cold shoulder.
late in the show the dude walks over to me and hands me a whole joint anad just walks off.
so i puffed the whole thing myself... soon i realized something was up.
99% sure to this day it was dipped in wet,..and so i spent the entire ride back to williamsburg high on pcp thinking i was BAtman.

:crazy:

PIE-GUY

We're getting old - this was 23 years ago??

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

ph92

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 18, 2017, 08:57:35 AM
We're getting old - this was 23 years ago??

This is one of my favorite shows. That reba is hot.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

anthrax

1 year!

partying with paugers, rooming with rj, walking to phish shows.  i don't like it when they don't play in the fall.

rowjimmy

Quote from: anthrax on October 28, 2017, 09:29:36 AM
1 year!

partying with paugers, rooming with rj, walking to phish shows.  i don't like it when they don't play in the fall.

Shit was rad.

PIE-GUY

25 years ago tonight, Phish added one faithful and loyal phan for life... this guy:  :sbw:

Happy 25th Phishaversary, wen.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

birdman

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 30, 2017, 11:37:15 AM
25 years ago tonight, Phish added one faithful and loyal phan for life... this guy:  :sbw:

n00b
Paug FTMFW!

jam>

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 30, 2017, 11:37:15 AM

Whatever — let the real celebration begin on 5/8 for your first real phish show.