News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/08 - Hollywood Bowl - Los Angeles, CA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Caravan2001, August 08, 2011, 10:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

So nobody is firing up an LST and the show starts in 10 minutes?  Did I just not see it?  I am starting one, but prolly can't keep up with the setlist too much, will be putting my kids down from 8-8:30 but I should be around for the second set... I think they are going to bring it!

Set 1: Disease, Cavern, Possum, Cities, Peaches, KDF, Lawn Boy, Tube, BOTT, Wilson, Axilla, Split, BDTNL
Set 2: Carini->Crosseyed->Twist, Piper-> Mike's Song-> Joy, Weekapaug Groove

G. Augusto

spaced

Shows already started.

Set 1: Down with Disease, Cavern, Possum

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistuhfry

Finally... I was beginning to think that I was taking crazy pills.

G. Augusto

mistuhfry

So is there a stream?  hoodstream is not looking too good.

phil

Quote from: Hicks on August 08, 2011, 10:51:57 PM
Wait, Phish is playing a show tonight?   :wtu:

Coulda fooled me. Still, it's long been a dream of mine to see a show at hollywood bowl (my godmother lives in LA and my great uncle actually lived about a ten minute walk from the bowl until he passed away a year and a half ago).

oh well, bedtime for bonzo anyway. Look forward to scoping the setlist in the A.M.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Caravan2001

Quote from: G. Augusto on August 08, 2011, 10:51:45 PM
My bro said there are free tickets like whoa out there.

There were 1500 on stubhub, way more than any other show (maybe another show had like 400, but 1500 is redic)....I thought I was gonna have to bite the 4 I got, but my buddy took them...

rowjimmy

Left Coast, lol.

Psyched to get out west later this week, actually. Sadly, there seem to be zero decent shows when I'm out there.

spaced

shamwow

LA's never a big Phish draw tho..a two night run at the bowl would have drawn me out tho....
"If your gonna run up on the stage..."

Hicks

Down With Disease, Cavern, Possum, Cities, Peaches, KDF
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on August 08, 2011, 11:06:21 PM
Down With Disease, Cavern, Possum, Cities, Peaches, KDF

Thanks for keeping up with the list, I am fully neglecting my children and need to go for a bit.....

BTW, Peaches (and DWD)  roolz, but 3 repeats from the Gorge in the first 5 songs is weaksauce.....

G. Augusto