News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Jazzfest 2012, or the all things NOLA thread

Started by postjack, October 19, 2011, 11:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 11, 2012, 03:02:50 PM
I would weigh north of 300 lbs if I lived in NOLA. No lie.

HA! Yeah, this guy too.

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 11, 2012, 02:55:15 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on May 11, 2012, 02:49:27 PM
ARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAH!

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

:wtu:

Where's that pic heath?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Also, the running into the pauger street at the start of the last night...voodoobrew's avatar I realized. fucking city...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

WhatstheUse?

I think I'd die of sleep deprivation if I lived in NOLA.

Well, that or liver failure.
Bring in the dude!

gah

Yeah dude, I'd like to do one of those 30 day documentaries, you know get my blood work, weight, health all checked. Then move down there for 30 days, do a supersize my life, nola style doc...end up with diabetes, high cholesterol, physical exhaustion, hearing loss, liver cirrhosis, high mercury levels from the seafood, and any number of std's....would it be worth it? HELLZ YEAH!  :rawk:

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

VDB

Quote from: goodabouthood on May 11, 2012, 03:12:11 PM

HA! Yeah, this guy too.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Also, the running into the pauger street at the start of the last night...voodoobrew's avatar I realized. fucking city...

Best street ever.
Is this still Wombat?

gah

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on May 11, 2012, 04:03:12 PM

HA! Yeah, this guy too.

Best street city ever.

FYP

We got a couple good pics there. It was completely happenstance how we ended up there too. Just randomly walking through the  neighborhood off esplanade, then ironically, after finding Pauger, taking a few pics, started walking again and ended up BACK on esplanade. So it was like the universe got us lost and took us there ONLY to run into that street, and then returned us back to our normal path. Magic like that happened on the reg this trip.

gah

Right now watching vids off youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jazzfest

Anyhow, woke up in the middle of the night to pee and had this random thought running through my head: Why the fuck were there dolphins on an African Tribal mask? There aren't any dolphins in Africa.

mbw

Quote from: goodabouthood on May 12, 2012, 10:23:01 AM

Anyhow, woke up in the middle of the night to pee and had this random thought running through my head: Why the fuck were there dolphins on an African Tribal mask? There aren't any dolphins in Africa.

so, you are telling me that in the 16,000 miles of African coast there are no dolphins?

gah

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on May 12, 2012, 10:56:49 AM
Quote from: goodabouthood on May 12, 2012, 10:23:01 AM

so, you are telling me that in the 16,000 miles of African coast there are no dolphins?

This is correct. Lions, giraffes, and tigers. But that's about it. Maybe an elephant or two.

But it is ridiculous that in my delusional sleep deprived state, that's what I was remembering, this African dolphin mask.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

VDB

Quote from: goodabouthood on May 11, 2012, 04:21:54 PM
Quote from: V00D00BR3W on May 11, 2012, 04:03:12 PM

HA! Yeah, this guy too.

Best street city ever.

FYP

We got a couple good pics there. It was completely happenstance how we ended up there too. Just randomly walking through the  neighborhood off esplanade, then ironically, after finding Pauger, taking a few pics, started walking again and ended up BACK on esplanade. So it was like the universe got us lost and took us there ONLY to run into that street, and then returned us back to our normal path. Magic like that happened on the reg this trip.

The Marigny neighborhood seems to be where the streets all fold back on themselves a little more than usual. Also, it's conducive to aimless wandering.
Is this still Wombat?

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

gah

Quote from: aphineday on May 12, 2012, 12:01:36 PM
Is it Jazzfest time again yet?

I was just thinking that earlier today. Gonna be a long wait.

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

emay

Love the paug pics

First pic you look like the shaman of dolphins.

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

VDB

Is this still Wombat?