News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2/17/90 Amherst Video

Started by Caravan2001, February 18, 2012, 06:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

PIE-GUY

Thank you. Will watch. Love early phish vids. Nothing better. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Pholy M. Pia

"Be in your own movie." - Ken Kesey

Caravan2001

Just watched a bunch of this on my big screen...Probably the best olden times footage that's out there?  There is some sick shit, especially once they start in with the closeups....I have never heard this show either...this footage is bomb, just watched Reba,Paw>Bag and they were great.  Can't wait to watch the rest....

khalpin

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Pholy M. Pia

"Be in your own movie." - Ken Kesey

Marmar

we need this on DVD.....I got the SBD masters for this show......

24bit audio I might add....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

I just msgd the guy who posted it....lets see what happens.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Gundo

this is so bad-ass! KeepVid is a good website to use if you wanna save the whole video on to your comp.

Igbo

Trey's face at 1:04:37 during Oh kee Pah is fuckin' priceless

emay

mistercharlie

Quote from: Marmar on February 19, 2012, 01:18:17 PM
I just msgd the guy who posted it....lets see what happens.....

AWESOME!! I hope good things are to come from this.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

This vid is AWESOME.  Trey is killling it during this show.  Bag jam is real sick, and Trey is playing some weeeiirrd shit during this Gin. Love it!
Bring in the dude!

Mr Minor

Quote from: Igbo on February 20, 2012, 10:34:30 AM
Trey's face at 1:04:37 during Oh kee Pah is fuckin' priceless

And Mike's grin, just before that, when he is bouncing up and down a little, is great.  He looks like a little kid!  AHH! They were kids back then...

eta:
ACDC jam shreds.  Very nice.

Hood- wonderfulness of Hood will never cease to amaze me.