News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on April 29, 2019, 01:27:14 PM
Quote from: emay on April 29, 2019, 11:05:26 AM
good to see the paug fam in the playoffs!
cant wait to shut down Lillard tonight!

Lulz, who you got that's going to shut down Lillard, Murray? Morris?

I don't think so.

Best chance would be Barton but his offense has been so suspect I dunno if they want him on the floor for big minutes. 

Just hoping we have Kanter, or else Jokic is gonna go nuts. Well, he'll probably go nuts either way.

But yeah, stoked for this series, really don't know what's going to happen!
yeah, at first glance this series is gonna be all offense  cause both thems have different offensive strengths.
However something interesting i learned  was that Denver had the #1 3 pt defense in the league this year... and thats after being 30th in 3 pt D last year!  :-o

that being said both Lillard and Jokic are in great places ... Denver with home court, Portland with more playoff exp...  yeah who the fuck knows hwo this is gonna play out.
defnitely two strong teams with different things really going for them right now.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

great effort by Denver tonite.
Portlands got alot of adjusting to do with their interior defense.

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 30, 2019, 01:00:54 AM
great effort by Denver tonite.
Portlands got alot of adjusting to do with their interior defense.

Not sure what can be done about that when we only have half a center.

I appreciate Kanter giving it a go and it was impressive that the scoring was there for him, but seven rebounds from our starting big is not going to get it done. 

Also 18 turnovers was brutal, things just seemed kind of off for us all night, culminating in Curry making 1 of 3 at the line to completely dash any hopes.

I dunno, maybe sit Kanter the next game to get him feeling better for game 3. He definitely looked like he was in pain for the majority of the night and was very timid on defense.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Raptors looked like a different team last night from game 1.
Kawhi was still pretty hot but they need more from the others.
Almost mounted a comeback but it was too little too late.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Refs were shit, 76ers bench somehow killed us. Raptors in 5.

VA $l!m

super physical gritty Blazers/Nuggets game tonite.  Portland giving up like 10000 offenseive rebounds in the 4th somehow manages to get the win. Better pray Harkless is good for game 3.

Hicks

RIIIIIIP CIIIITTTTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Nice to see the other guys step up when Dame is off his game

emay

glad to know all my Oregon friends still have my cell number

VA $l!m

Quote from: emay on May 02, 2019, 10:42:42 AM
glad to know all my Oregon friends still have my cell number
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

pcr3

At a bar outside the Garden getting lubed up before heading in for Game 3 Celtics/Bucks.  :beers:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

VA $l!m

Holy fuck that portland denver game. EPIC.
Hood in the clutch. Seemed like only him and Barton for Denver could move by the 4th OT.
i feel bad for Kanter. dude is so hurtin and still played like 50 min.

Hicks

Caravan2001

Epic game!  I felt like I had aged 2 years by the time it was over.

emay

Wild game. Not sure if I've seen an nba game that long.
Glad I went with the all you can drink special for 20$ at the bar  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard