News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

as much as im not a huge fan of stacked teams, or kyrie or harden or durrant... well , theyre the nets and they got the firepower. im prob pulling for them this year as best option to deny lebron.
Some great teams though all around the league this year tho.
Really like how Jokic is playing in Denver. Boston looks pretty good.
Knicks arnt even doing half bad.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on January 28, 2021, 02:15:22 PM
as much as im not a huge fan of stacked teams, or kyrie or harden or durrant... well , theyre the nets and they got the firepower. im prob pulling for them this year as best option to deny lebron.
76ers dude?

Definitely not rooting for the Nets in the East, can?t stand Kyrie and his headcase bullshit. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Maybe the Raptors can trade for a superstar and win the title again?

Hicks

Quote from: mattstick on January 28, 2021, 05:25:39 PM
Maybe the Raptors can trade for a superstar and win the title again?

Lol, now that?s funny. 

mattstick

They?ve struggled a bit but they?ll be in the playoff picture at the end when it all shakes out.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks link=topic=19329.msg855540#msg855540 date=16118https://week4paug.net/Themes/default/images/bbc/toggle.gif61593
Quote from: VA $l!m on January 28, 2021, 02:15:22 PM
76ers dude?

Definitely not rooting for the Nets in the East, can?t stand Kyrie and his headcase bullshit.
sixers do look alot better now that doc rivers is in charge.
they finally got embid playing up to his potential... as long as he can stay healthy, and i def like how they have the offense more focused around him being in the paint.
still... dont like ben simmons or his limitations as a player. they shulda tried harder to trade him for harden.
but yeah their team is structered alot better this year.
better shooters around embid and simmons.
they have a real good shot if they stay healthy for sure.

VA $l!m

Joker's on another level this year.
my early choice for mvp

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on February 01, 2021, 11:00:51 PM
Joker's on another level this year.
my early choice for mvp

that game against the Jazz was wild. Good to have MPJ back too.

Caravan2001

Haven't been following too much around the league but Dame has been tearing it the fuck up.  The back to back 3s to deny Chicago was unreal, especially the buzzer beater.  What a finish.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Caravan2001 on February 02, 2021, 06:24:56 PM
Haven't been following too much around the league but Dame has been tearing it the fuck up.  The back to back 3s to deny Chicago was unreal, especially the buzzer beater.  What a finish.
yeah i was watching that one. so good.
really hope he gets some of his teammates back soon.

Multibeast12

This season has been an enjoyable watch as a Knicks fan. We aren't terrible and the Mavs just can't seem to get going. KP still helping the Knicks.

emay

Picking up Derrick rose isn?t too bad either.
Pistons are looking fire tonight too!

VA $l!m

Quote from: Multibeast12 on February 09, 2021, 03:37:51 PM
This season has been an enjoyable watch as a Knicks fan. We aren't terrible and the Mavs just can't seem to get going. KP still helping the Knicks.
persoanlly im a thibedo fan... hes great for a young team. he might wear them down eventually but he definitely got them fired up this year. hopefully the front office can eventually get their head out of their asses and make a good move someday to get some real talent now that the nets are making the knicks look like a g league roster.

Hicks

Blazers at 15-10 with two starters out is pretty impressive.

Hopefully we get CJ back in about two weeks.