News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 21, 2021, 01:16:16 AM
CJ back with a vengeance
:rawk:

Thanks for jinxing us, worst loss of the season tonight!   :tte:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

trade deadline fire sale in Orlando and Toronto, but no Kyle Lowry move...

Denver getting Aaron Gordon and Portland getting Powell both should be nice.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mattstick

I guess there's no point in giving Lowry away for lottery tickets, I haven't read any analysis but I'm guessing Masai was holding out for a legit player.

Thinking of getting a Blazers Powell jersey.

Hicks

Powell with 22 points, highest scoring debut in franchise history.

Still not sure I like giving up Gary Trent for him, but if we can keep Powell by using his Bird rights then it will have been worth it. 

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on March 26, 2021, 11:08:17 PM

Still not sure I like giving up Gary Trent for him, but if we can keep Powell by using his Bird rights then it will have been worth it.

Powell is a beast when he's on. I hope he can find his place in the Blazers roster.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 27, 2021, 07:49:39 AM
Quote from: Hicks on March 26, 2021, 11:08:17 PM

Powell is a beast when he's on. I hope he can find his place in the Blazers roster.

There are some teams and matchups where he really excels, other nights you don't notice him at all.  But I love Norm.

VA $l!m

whats the word on nurkic?
i feel like im wondring this every year smh

VA $l!m

aldridge to Brooklyn...

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 30, 2021, 07:28:43 PM
aldridge to Brooklyn...

Breaking news! Lulz, fuck LA, he leaves SA because of lack of playing time and then joins a team with Jordan, Claxon, Durant, Griffin and Green up front. No way dude gets any significant minutes with those guys on the roster.

I guess he doesn?t care how he gets his ring now, even if he rides the pine the rest of the way.

Pathetic. 

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on March 30, 2021, 08:12:50 PM
aldridge to Brooklyn...

Breaking news! Lulz, fuck LA, he leaves SA because of lack of playing time and then joins a team with Jordan, Claxon, Durant, Griffin and Green up front. No way dude gets any significant minutes with those guys on the roster.

I guess he doesn?t care how he gets his ring now, even if he rides the pine the rest of the way.

Pathetic.
Griffin has actually looked decent since he showed up.

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 31, 2021, 12:23:55 AM
aldridge to Brooklyn...

Pathetic.

Which is why even he will probably get more minutes than LA.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on March 31, 2021, 04:27:17 AM
aldridge to Brooklyn...

Pathetic.

also his prebuilt chemistry with Jordan.
Though i can't necessarily say picking up Aldrige 'hurts' the Nets overall.

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 31, 2021, 02:57:46 PM
aldridge to Brooklyn...

Pathetic.

The only thing that went down a peg when they signed him was LAs legacy. 

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on March 31, 2021, 11:45:47 PM
aldridge to Brooklyn...

Pathetic.

idk... i dont have any reason to hate aldridge personally but maybe im missing some info.

though one thing i do hate is how contract buyouts and salary caps work these days where vets/former all pro/all stars can just stack up on already strong teams.

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 01, 2021, 04:45:42 PM
Quote from: Hicks on March 31, 2021, 11:45:47 PM
aldridge to Brooklyn...

Pathetic.

idk... i dont have any reason to hate aldridge personally but maybe im missing some info.

though one thing i do hate is how contract buyouts and salary caps work these days where vets/former all pro/all stars can just stack up on already strong teams.

Maybe I am wrong and he ends up contributing meaningfully, but it looks to me like he is trying to ride the bench to a championship, so yeah, that?s super lame.