News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The *Official* "B-LEAGUE" Week4paug.net Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Started by aphineday, July 04, 2012, 12:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

Welcome from your newly (self) appointed commissioner.
I hope you like to drink beer, and talk shit.
PACK ROLLS BITCHES. :samurai: :samurai:

Please PM me email addresses, and I'll get it set up.
In your email, please let me know your preference for a draft day, and any other preferences you would like to see in the league.
My other serious league usually uses Sunday night to draft, as most people are around and able to draft.
I've mainly used Yahoo leagues (ESPN sucks), but I'd be up for trying the official NFL fantasy league if you guys are.
Let me know, and worst of luck to you all.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

runawayjimbo

Nice. I was commish last year and I'm pretty sure I can transfer it to you if you just want to roll over last year's settings (it was in Yahoo). I would suggest dropping the defensive player and just keeping a team D, but that's just me (it really doesn't make much of a difference anyway, just adds an extra round to the draft).

Also,

Quote from: barnesy305 on July 03, 2012, 11:15:55 AM
"B" league is where it's at. We're the table at the wedding reception that's in the corner by the back bar so no one can see how much we're drinking.

League motto.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

pcr3

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 04, 2012, 12:48:43 PM
Nice. I was commish last year and I'm pretty sure I can transfer it to you if you just want to roll over last year's settings (it was in Yahoo). I would suggest dropping the defensive player and just keeping a team D, but that's just me (it really doesn't make much of a difference anyway, just adds an extra round to the draft).

I'll second the team D suggestion.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

barnesy305

Quote from: pcr3 on July 04, 2012, 01:46:22 PM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 04, 2012, 12:48:43 PM

I'll second the team D suggestion.

Personally I like having the player. There are three positions and a team in my other league. No real reason it just makes it more interesting to me.

runawayjimbo

We also went back and forth last year on fractional points. Personally, I think they suck balls but obviously if people want them so be it.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

barnesy305

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 04, 2012, 09:23:14 PM
We also went back and forth last year on fractional points. Personally, I think they suck balls but obviously if people want them so be it.

I don't like fractional for the record.

phil

Quote from: barnesy305 on July 04, 2012, 11:27:45 PM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 04, 2012, 09:23:14 PM

I don't like fractional for the record.

Fractional points are my jam. Rounding up/down is a cop-out.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

barnesy305

blatboom

definitely a Yahoo! fan.  also pro-fractional points, makes every yard count.  indifferent towards IDP

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: blatboom on July 05, 2012, 02:41:51 PM
definitely a Yahoo! fan.  also pro-fractional points, makes every yard count.  indifferent towards IDP
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

antelope19

Why not do away with team d instead? You don't draft a team offense.....instead draft a d lineman, linebacker, and a secondary player. Did this last year in one league and really enjoyed it.

blatboom

I dunno... I like being invested in what a team does when they don't have the ball, plus you get special teams incorporation

antelope19

Quote from: blatboom on July 05, 2012, 09:36:00 PM
I dunno... I like being invested in what a team does when they don't have the ball, plus you get special teams incorporation

You get special team incorporation with idp as well.......

aphineday

Quote from: antelope19 on July 05, 2012, 10:04:19 PM
Quote from: blatboom on July 05, 2012, 09:36:00 PM

You get special team incorporation with idp as well.......
Fucking "A Leaguers".
STOP TRYING TO LEGITIMIZE THIS LEAGUE!
We learned fantasy football on the streets, and that's how we play.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...