News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Gun Talk Re: have you heard about...?

Started by emay, July 20, 2012, 09:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

welcome to the puerto rican day parade in chicago

runawayjimbo

Dear God. Shooting of a reporter and cameraman in Roanoke. And the mother fucking asshole posted the whole thing to Twitter and FB.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/law-enforcement-investigating-incident-at-bridgewater-plaza/34923086

Your account can be suspended on Twitter for threatening violence, but this motherfucker posts video of a murder and it autoplays in my feed. Fuck. This.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

emay

fuck this shit.  :shakehead:

didnt realize they had a image and stuff of the guy, at first it sounded like it was some kind of sniper attack or something but this is totally diff. Fuck.

rowjimmy

Adam was a former student of a friend of mine down in Salem, VA.

This shit sucks.

emay

woah looks like they found him and hes on the run in a mustang now

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2015/08/vester-flanagan-brice-williams/

his account has been suspended on twitter.

phil

don't go to that guy's facebook/twitter pages or watch the video as that just gives him what he wants. Fuck this piece of shit
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mehead

reporting now that the suspect has shot himself

fucked up
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

Now they're saying he's barely alive.

emay

I wish these articles about it would stop including still frames and stuff from his videos shit is disturbing.

VDB

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 26, 2015, 11:30:57 AM
Adam was a former student of a friend of mine down in Salem, VA.

This shit sucks.

Motherfuck. Deep condolences RJ.
Senseless.
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

And now they say the shooter has died.

sls.stormyrider

I don't get why people do shit like this.

vibes to the families
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

sls.stormyrider

It's a good thing the bystander was armed

http://tucson.com/news/blogs/police-beat/witness-shoots-suspected-beer-thief/article_b5841f92-9c72-11e5-92e8-238a6a0693b0.html

QuoteA man suspected of robbery sustained life-threatening injures after being shot during a beer skip on the north side of Tucson.

Around 2:30 p.m. Sunday at a Circle K on West Grant and North Oracle roads, an adult male entered the convenience store and shoplifted a few beer items, said Sgt. Pete Dugan, a Tucson Police spokesman.

Multiple witnesses to the shoplifting followed the man, who was on foot, out of the store and on to the streets heading west.

The man confronted one of the witnesses, who was riding a bicycle, at a Burger King in the 400 block of West Grant Road.

The witness had called police to report the theft and was following him to find out where he was headed, police said.

The suspect picked up a large piece of wood he found in the area and raised it above his head. The witness, who was armed, shot the man and then alerted authorities, said Dugan.

The witness remained at the scene until police arrived.

Officers rendered first aid before the wounded man was taken to Banner University Medical Center.

Detectives are investigating the incident, said Dugan. No one has been charged.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

VDB

Betcha he wouldn't have followed the perp otherwise. Sure seems like ill-advised escalation when there isn't anyone else's safety or life on the line.

Also, I'd never heard the term "beer skip" before.
Is this still Wombat?