News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Political Pot Thread

Started by Undermind, October 01, 2012, 10:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

emay

Eh, I could kinda see that, I doubt it really has much of an affect on CO as it would say maybe TX or LA or one of those states.
Where there is no medical or rec herb. And laws are not as lenient as to let you grow your own weed at home for whatever reason.
They are making it sound like its gonna be a huge war of pot store owners vs cartels in the concrete jungles of denver. lol. If anything the cartels found some other drug to push out or found a way to infiltrate other markets.

Fox News would reach that far to bash legal weed.

Mr. Natural

So can headshops in CO and WA sell "bongs" or do they still have to be coy with phrases like "functional handblown glass art?"
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

mistercharlie

Quote from: Mr. Natural on January 10, 2014, 10:59:24 PM
So can headshops in CO and WA sell "bongs" or do they still have to be coy with phrases like "functional handblown glass art?"

And are scales still sold "only for postage"?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 11, 2014, 05:28:02 AM
Quote from: Mr. Natural on January 10, 2014, 10:59:24 PM

And are scales still sold "only for postage"?

yes and no

you can talk all day long about smoking herb an oil in the pipes and what not they hve the craziest nails nd oil rigs now.

Gundo

Tha fuck is a Mexican Competitiveness Institute?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

sls.stormyrider

20 medical weed dispensary licenses given out in MA

3 to a former Congressman
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

kellerb

Quote from: slslbs on January 31, 2014, 11:09:36 PM

Tell me more, tell me more, did he have a pipe?

sls.stormyrider

old school

a closet full of EZ Wider
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

birdman

They gave a company a permit to open a dispensary in my home town. :smoke:

Also Im thinking of investing some money is some of these public MM companies. Might as well jump in on the ground floor. Anyone have any insider info I could use? Don't make me do my own leg work.
These two companies are on my radar:Advanced Cannabis Solution (CANN) and Growlife(PHOT).
Paug FTMFW!

barnesy305

Quote from: birdman on February 02, 2014, 09:00:57 AM

Also Im thinking of investing some money is some of these public MM companies. Might as well jump in on the ground floor. Anyone have any insider info I could use? Don't make me do my own leg work.
These two companies are on my radar:Advanced Cannabis Solution (CANN) and Growlife(PHOT).

I'm interested in this as well, let me know what you find.

danje

Quote from: slslbs on January 31, 2014, 11:09:36 PM

Bummed to find none were given to the Vineyard. The law calls for one in each county though, so hopefully that means more licenses will be given out.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: birdman on February 02, 2014, 09:00:57 AM

I like this train of thought, don't know how that would fly with my job though.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.