News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

American Horror Story

Started by khalpin, October 17, 2012, 05:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Not sure if anyone was into this one last season.  I thought it was one of the best shows on TV, of course I'm a horror nut.  New season starts tonight.  New season, new haunting.

mistercharlie

Last season was unbelievably amazing television. It actually gave my wife nightmares.

So damn pumped for tonight!!!! Even though I won't get to watch it until tomorrow night.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

justjezmund

didnt watch this last season but reading all about it seems i will like it.  ANd now im kinda pumped for this. 
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

rowjimmy

Liked this last year...

Will watch again.

phil

I keep hearing good things. I'm usually not a big horror fan but might check it out. Worried I might have to bust out the night-light and blankie if I do, though.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

alcoholandcoffeebeans

I dig it. Dvr'd it last night and yes I watch it during the day  :|
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

shoreline99

I had to stare at this for an hour on the train one day this week.

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

Anybody else watching this season? I really like it, not as much as the first season, but more than the second (I hated the whole alien thing).
There is all kinds of awesomness this season:
Witches
Zombies
A Voodoo Priesteses
A Frankensteins monster
A Minotaur
An undying sociopathic rasist from the 1800's
And I'm wondering what's up with the head witch's husband, that guy has some secrets.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Lifeboy

I actually just watched episode 1 of season 2 a few nights ago.

Season 1 was SO fucking good. Absolutely loved it.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mehead

I finally just finished the first season last week.  It had been on my dvr for only what, 2 years?  I still have all of season 2 on my dvr and of course this season as well.  I guess I have some catching up to do but really looking forward to it.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mbw

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 06, 2013, 08:44:54 PM
Anybody else watching this season? I really like it, not as much as the first season, but more than the second (I hated the whole alien thing).
Witches
Zombies
A Voodoo Priesteses
A Frankensteins monster
A Minotaur
And I'm wondering what's up with the head witch's husband, that guy has some secrets.

Dude, I loved the second season.  The all kinds of awesome included:

Demons
Aliens
The Angel of Death
2 Serial Killers, one with a sweet name
A slutty young possessed Nun
A slutty gilf alcoholic Nun - mmm mmm mmm Jessica Lange
2 Slutty crazy chicks - mmm mmm mmm Chloë Sevigny
Insane asylum sex
Nazi's with tiny dicks
Anne Frank
Crucifixions, bizarre medical experiments, throat slashings, ax murder, electroshock therapy, skinning, torture.....

That was fun.  This season is sweet so far.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on November 07, 2013, 09:17:26 AM
Witches
Zombies
A Voodoo Priesteses
A Frankensteins monster
A Minotaur

Demons
Aliens
The Angel of Death
Insane asylum sex
Nazi's with tiny dicks
Anne Frank
Crucifixions, bizarre medical experiments, throat slashings, ax murder, electroshock therapy, skinning, torture.....

I recently read an interview with her where she talks about needing therapy after her on screen real life bj in Brown Bunny. And then you look at this show and See that she is still willing to simulate bj's. Now that's a committed actress.

mbw

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 07, 2013, 09:31:00 AM
Witches
Zombies
A Voodoo Priesteses
A Frankensteins monster
A Minotaur

Demons
Aliens
The Angel of Death
Insane asylum sex
Nazi's with tiny dicks
Anne Frank

I recently read an interview with her where she talks about needing therapy after her on screen real life bj in Brown Bunny. And then you look at this show and See that she is still willing to simulate bj's. Now that's a committed actress.

Yup.  I'd like to give her therapy all over her face.

mehead

Witches
Zombies
A Voodoo Priesteses
A Frankensteins monster
A Minotaur

Demons
Aliens
The Angel of Death
Insane asylum sex
Nazi's with tiny dicks
Anne Frank

looks like i'll be firing this up over the weekend....all kinds of winning in there
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Lifeboy

I've heard nothing but bad things about season 2, and although I'm only two episodes in, I am liking it so far, and am really into it.

It only took me around a week to watch season 1 about this time last year. I couldn't stop watching it. But all the bad things I heard about season 2 kept me from watching it until now (I kind of forgot about it). I finally decided to check it out for myself and make my own judgement.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke: