News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Multibeast12

Seriously, Subban, jumping a foot off the ice when high sticked in the face. Come on, its thats not embellishment i dont know what is. Montreal has gotten away with a lot of shit. So has the Rangers, but the embellishment stuff would be great if it would end. Sucks seeing top players in the league act like that over everything.

Superfreakie

So I was at one of the games. You have no idea the shit that is going on that you can't see on TV. This series is ugly, both teams are giving it to each other like you can't imagine. But, so was Boston. And you know why, because a trip to the Stanley Cup is in the wings. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: Monstruo de Super on May 29, 2014, 10:31:49 AM
So I was at one of the games. You have no idea the shit that is going on that you can't see on TV. This series is ugly, both teams are giving it to each other like you can't imagine. But, so was Boston. And you know why, because a trip to the Stanley Cup is in the wings.
exactly, which is why I said that what happens on the ice and what gets called aren't the same thing
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Superfreakie

Beautiful day here in Montreal, lunchtime patios are full, drinks are flowing, I don't think a lot of people are going back to work, tonight is HUGE. I know you all have some hockey towns in the US, but you really don't understand hockey passion until you witness a Montreal playoff run. Nothing matters but the game tonight. This is what we do.  Go Habs.   
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Picking up some beer after work, they'd better bring it tonight.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Monstruo de Super on May 29, 2014, 12:00:41 PM
Beautiful day here in Montreal, lunchtime patios are full, drinks are flowing, I don't think a lot of people are going back to work, tonight is HUGE. I know you all have some hockey towns in the US, but you really don't understand hockey passion until you witness a Montreal playoff run. Nothing matters but the game tonight. This is what we do.  Go Habs.

We understand that regardless of whether they win or lose, there will be riots.

I hope this game is half as good as the Hawks-Kings game last night.  That was exhausting to watch.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Multibeast12

Holy shit, so pumped for this game. Lets hope we see some handshakes tonight!

khalpin

I definitely admire you guys for that.  Which is also why we need to win tonight.  I do NOT want to have to go back into Montreal this weekend.

I will be doing my part tonight by drinking heavily and shouting profanities at the television.

Multibeast12

Quote from: khalpin on May 29, 2014, 08:01:30 PM
I definitely admire you guys for that.  Which is also why we need to win tonight.  I do NOT want to have to go back into Montreal this weekend.

I will be doing my part tonight by drinking heavily and shouting profanities at the television.
:clap: :clap: My mom refuses to watch with me because of those things.

Buffalo Budd

I'm feeling nervous.

ETA.  Fuck this shit!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

Awesome!!!!

If it wasn't for Tokarski and Weaver it would have been 4-0.

The Finals are going to be tough, but the Rangers are skating well.

I hope that LA and Chicago go 7, with each game triple OT. At least
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

pcr3

Sorry for your loss, Budd and Monstruo, but...

:samurai:
Quote from: slslbs on May 29, 2014, 11:00:44 PM
Awesome!!!!

The series in the west has been awesome hockey. I'm almost as in to it as I'd be if the Bruins were still in the tournament. I stopped breathing during that 8 minute whistle-free segment in OT last night.  :crazy:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Superfreakie

Congrats Rangers!

T'was a good year for the Habs. The future is looking bright, and I haven't been able to say that in 25 years. Love our new GM and the management/coaching group that he has put together.

Multibeast12

:clap: :clap: :clap: The habs played hard. And if that is what there goalie future looks like, they are going to be very good.

I hope the west goes on for a long long time.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on May 29, 2014, 11:31:17 PM
Sorry for your loss, Budd and Monstruo, but...

:samurai:
Quote from: slslbs on May 29, 2014, 11:00:44 PM
Awesome!!!!

The series in the west has been awesome hockey. I'm almost as in to it as I'd be if the Bruins were still in the tournament. I stopped breathing during that 8 minute whistle-free segment in OT last night.  :crazy:

Yeah, those 2 teams are really killing it, sure seems like one of them will likely win the cup.

As for the Canadiens, no sweat here.  As I'm sure I've mentioned before, I am not a Habs fan in the least but I will always cheer for the Canadian team in the playoffs as there are usually only a couple in there (yes, I know there are Canadian players on every NHL team).