News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO:Moe 98-12-31 Electric factory

Started by antelope19, December 06, 2005, 10:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Anyone have a copy of this?  My friends and I, who were lucky enough to attend this one, were talking about this show last night.  None of us have ever been able to find a copy.  I would love to get my hands on it if possible.  I am beginning to wonder if a copy exists?  Could someone be willing to seed, or do a BP?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!  Thanks. :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

BUMP
Come on people, Look at this setlist!!!!  Please hook a brother up.  hahahahha :roll:

12/31/98 Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA

Fathead and Huffamoose opened.

1: Moth, Timmy Tucker, Spine Of A Dog, Blue Eyed Son*, Awesome Gary, She Sends Me, After Midnight**ght**, Bring It Back Home

2: Strychnine Waltz#, Seat Of My Pants##, Time Again*, Ugly American, Mexico > Amazing Grace > Mexico^, Dr. Graffenberg > Four^^, Plane Crash

E: San Ber'dino

* Acoustic. Al on mandolin. Last "Awesome Gary" 11/21/97. ** First time played. # Al acoustic. Without Vinnie, who was dancing around the stage in a diaper, smoking a cigar, throwing glitter on Chuck, Rob, and Al. ## With "Close Encounters" theme and "Auld Lang Syne" (traditional) teases. Last "Ugly American" 6/29/96. ^ Chuck acoustic. ^^ With "In The Year 2000" (Conan O'Brien) tease. Last "San Ber'dino" 9/29/95. NOTE: Vinnie also sat in with Fathead for a few songs.

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment