News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2014

Started by rowjimmy, March 11, 2014, 03:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Multibeast12

Quote from: PG on March 11, 2014, 05:03:07 PM
Quote from: Multibeast12 on March 11, 2014, 05:01:50 PM
So i might actually request tickets this year. I Have a question about it. When you put in for the request do they just give you any tickets if you get any? Like i dont wanna request and get stuck with fucking lawns. Or are akll requests given indoor seats.

The only way to avoid getting lawns is to request "Taper only." I wouldn't do that if I weren't taping, though.
Thats what i figured. Thanks man, I'll just try and buy the indoor 3 day pass for spac.

birdman

Quote from: PG on March 11, 2014, 05:03:07 PM
Quote from: Multibeast12 on March 11, 2014, 05:01:50 PM
So i might actually request tickets this year. I Have a question about it. When you put in for the request do they just give you any tickets if you get any? Like i dont wanna request and get stuck with fucking lawns. Or are akll requests given indoor seats.

The only way to avoid getting lawns is to request "Taper only." I wouldn't do that if I weren't taping, though.
Apparently the Japanese guy mentioned world/summer tour. Or so I hear.
Paug FTMFW!

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

whatapiper

Well I guess I'll be saving some money this summer, hopefully I will need it for this monster NW fall tour I'm dreaming about. Oh, worst announcement video ever? What the hell was that?!?
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

emay

Yeah agreed ^ no fishman cameo. pretty blah

Also,

"No further east coast dates will be announced summer or fall"

if thats not already posted

emay

Quote from: Augustus on March 11, 2014, 04:45:24 PM
FT/FS:12 MPP Lawns

you better hold onto those.

Remember the hype over those mpp1 lawns last year!?!?!
I remember they were going for 150-200 each outsdie the show and on stubhub!! haha
Dicks sold out too, dont sleep on those tickets!

emay

Quote from: GBL on March 11, 2014, 04:07:30 PM
From announcement video: "No additional east coast dates will be announced this summer or fall."

well beat me to it....

mbw

Augustus

emay

JPhishman

My favorite part of this tour is that they're not playing anywhere near the fest I'm throwing in August! Could have absolutely killed us.

:rawk:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

WhatstheUse?

These dates are killing me. There's a chance I might be a semi-normal person this summer and actually have obligations that keep me from hitting these shows.
Bring in the dude!

JPhishman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 11, 2014, 06:20:12 PM
There's a chance I might be a semi-normal person this summer

nans.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 11, 2014, 06:20:12 PM
These dates are killing me. There's a chance I might be a semi-normal person this summer and actually have obligations that keep me from hitting these shows.

woah geez, what is this like the first time in 5 years you have obligations?  :roll:

WhatstheUse?

I want my mommy!!!!!!!!!  :cry:
Bring in the dude!