News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07-04-2014 - SPAC - Saratoga Springs, NY - Post Show Discussion

Started by GBL, July 04, 2014, 11:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

Set I: Star Spangled Banner, 555, Kill Devil Falls, Moma Dance, Reba, Waiting All Night, Runaway Jim, 46 days, Rift, SOAMelt, Squirming Coil

Set II: Fuego > DWD* > Twist > Light > Theme > BDTNL, First Tube

Encore: Character Zero

* - unfinished
If this is love, I'm never going home..

phishjay

Great work, GBL, thanks!  Tonight is going to be tough to top, but I'm excited to be going tomorrow to see if they can.  I actually think tomorrow is going to be great, but again, this show was just top notch front to back.

rowjimmy

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Hard to tell from that setlist but happy to read some good reports.
Happy 4th Paugers to the South.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

GBL

My initial couch tour reaction is that this show is the best of the three played so far

I actually thought the 1st set was great

And the 2nd set, well, I let those in attendance speak for it
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Multibeast12

Wow. That set II. Wow. The energy was amazing. This show was a monster. Happy fourth. Where I was on the lawn it didn't stop once. Great night and show

Marmar

Fawk the 24hr rule.
This show.....did  NOT suck at any point in time. Energy was thru the roof almost as high as my trip.....the Reba was amazing....as was the first set as a whole....but set 2......they pushed it tonight.....it was great to see them pushing themselves.....good times!
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Id like to add that I am on a 10 strip as I type this.......so take that for what its worth when reading my coomen on tonites show.....

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

WhatstheUse?

Tonight was an awesome Phish show. Both sets rocked.

I agree with MarMar that they really seem to be pushing themselves in the second set.

Fuckin' Fuego.

Bring in the dude!

Marmar

Marmar

My head is still $ pinng from set 1....let alone com] rehend what happen=d to it from set 2

Marmar

sophist

I jumped right to the Reba, Fuego -> DWD.  Full listen to follow at work on Monday.  I'm skipping 7/3.  That just looks like steaming pile of shit to me.  This looks like it has a lot of promise.  I'll report back after I get through these choice nugs . 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy