News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The *Official* Week4paug.net Fantasy Football 2014 Thread

Started by antelope19, July 16, 2014, 02:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Awesome!  Thanks for doing that.  This might be the fastest we've ever been able to get this group together. 

If you get a chance, please review the rules/scoring and suggest changes that you would like to see.  We can have other people weigh in here. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

antelope19

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 26, 2014, 10:59:08 AM
Quote from: antelope19 on August 26, 2014, 10:31:23 AM
Draft next week!

What time is this going down at?

7 Eastern time  If it's a problem, I can check to see if we can bump it to a later time. 

barnesy305

Quote from: antelope19 on August 26, 2014, 12:32:40 PM
Draft next week!

7 Eastern time  If it's a problem, I can check to see if we can bump it to a later time.

I have another one at 8 so this works for me.

runawayjimbo

Draft next week!

I'd vote to bump it back (little fuckers' bedtime), but if 7pm works for everyone else I can fit it in. We did have the fastest draft in history last year so I could probably bang out the first couple of rounds before my wife finishes reading.

Remind me: what do you do for draft order? Did you pick out of a hat and post order ahead of time or did you just let Yahoo do it right before draft? I like knowing my position well in advance but I'm good either way.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Buffalo Budd

That time works for me as well but I'm flexible if need be.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

Quote from: runawayjimbo on August 26, 2014, 01:35:16 PM
Draft next week!

I'd vote to bump it back (little fuckers' bedtime), but if 7pm works for everyone else I can fit it in. We did have the fastest draft in history last year so I could probably bang out the first couple of rounds before my wife finishes reading.

Remind me: what do you do for draft order? Did you pick out of a hat and post order ahead of time or did you just let Yahoo do it right before draft? I like knowing my position well in advance but I'm good either way.

It's hard to set draft order from year to year in this league since we have a fair amount of turnover. I think I picked names. I can do the same again, or just let yahoo do it.  Or I can do it for returning players and put the noobs at the back end of the round.

runawayjimbo

I don't think anyone should be penalized for not being in the league last year. I like drawing names out of a hat since you could do it ahead of time (today?) and post the order. That gives people some time to think of how they want to approach it. Granted that pretty much goes out the window as soon as the draft starts, but still nice to give it a little forethought.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

antelope19

Quote from: runawayjimbo on August 26, 2014, 02:07:57 PM
I don't think anyone should be penalized for not being in the league last year. I like drawing names out of a hat since you could do it ahead of time (today?) and post the order. That gives people some time to think of how they want to approach it. Granted that pretty much goes out the window as soon as the draft starts, but still nice to give it a little forethought.

I'll do that tonight then if everyone is ok with that.

antelope19

antelope19

Drawing is about to begin. Here's proper documentation to ensure it's legit

birdman

Quote from: antelope19 on August 26, 2014, 06:40:31 PM
Drawing is about to begin. Here's proper documentation to ensure it's legit
Suspense is killing me!!
Paug FTMFW!