News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Big Cypress Pro Shot Midnight Set DVD torrent

Started by DoW, September 20, 2014, 10:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nab

PIE-GUY

Here's everything that's currently available...

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Pholy M. Pia

"Be in your own movie." - Ken Kesey

Bobafett

Quote from: mbw on September 21, 2014, 03:57:01 AM
Quote from: EdBanky on September 21, 2014, 02:14:08 AM
Sooo, how does stuff like this even surface? Was someone just sitting on it waiting for some random day. I'm so grateful for it. I just thought I wouldn't see or hear anything like this for at least another 20 years.

Page leaked it.

Is there an ounce of truth to this, terrdawg?
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Bobafett on September 21, 2014, 01:43:48 PM
Sooo, how does stuff like this even surface? Was someone just sitting on it waiting for some random day. I'm so grateful for it. I just thought I wouldn't see or hear anything like this for at least another 20 years.

Page leaked it.

No - there's a few threads about this on PT. Some dude has had the VHS tapes in his closet for years and just assumed they circulated. Now he started an old-school snail-mail tree and the one of the first 4 guys to get the discs immediately put them up for torrent.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Quote from: Bobafett on September 21, 2014, 01:43:48 PM

Page leaked it.

nah.  page used to drop soundboards, however.

Superfreakie

Not sure if this is poll worthy, but can we get an over/under on how many times WTU has pleasured himself to this video.  :wtu:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

pcr3

Quote from: Superfreakie on September 21, 2014, 02:16:09 PM
Not sure if this is poll worthy, but can we get an over/under on how many times WTU has pleasured himself to this video.  :wtu:

I'm putting the line at 2 and guessing the over.  He did have a 2 set show last night about an hour and 45 minutes away from his new residence...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

antelope19

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

Quote from: pcr3 on September 21, 2014, 02:18:11 PM

I'm putting the line at 2 and guessing the over.  He did have a 2 set show last night about an hour and 45 minutes away from his new residence...

right, cuz he's above pleasuring himself in the bathroom green room of the club. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

pcr3

Quote from: antelope19 on September 21, 2014, 02:25:04 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on September 21, 2014, 02:18:11 PM

right, cuz he's above pleasuring himself in the bathroom green room of the club.

I was talking to him for a good portion of the setbreak and pre-show, so, yeah, that would be awkward to learn after the fact.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Caravan2001

Augustus

mistercharlie

WOOO-mutha'fuckin-HOOOO!!!  :banana: :banana: :banana:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy