News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2014/12/31 - 2015/01/03 - American Airlines Arena - Miami, FL

Started by VDB, October 29, 2014, 11:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Phish 2015 Fever: CATCH IT!

I'll be at the first three nights.

VDB
WTU
SF
GBL
JPhishman?
BM
Sunrise
Is this still Wombat?

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

There's a plan brewing up for this.......will be announced soon.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

emay

cheapest flight for me is 420 bucks rd trip
if it gets down to like 300-350 i might be able to pull it off.

Superfreakie

PS: I'm thinking about renting a party bus (BM and I driving of course) and doing a straight shot down the I-95 picking people up along the way. Transpo would cost people like 150$ both ways.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on October 30, 2014, 02:26:55 PM
PS: I'm thinking about renting a party bus (BM and I driving of course) and doing a straight shot down the I-95 picking people up along the way. Transpo would cost people like 150$ both ways.

Holy shit, Neal Cassady at the wheel of a bus to...
well, you get the picture.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

GBL

So hypothetically speaking I could fly in to Jacksonville (which would save me some dough) and you guys could swoop me up on the way down?

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Superfreakie

Quote from: GBL on October 30, 2014, 03:02:13 PM

So hypothetically speaking I could fly in to Jacksonville (which would save me some dough) and you guys could swoop me up on the way down?

Yep, in fact, you could fly even closer if it is cheaper. Plus I have ideas on cheap hotel accommodation. Details will be forthcoming very soon.

sunrisevt

Tell me more.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

birdman

Don't ask questions. Just give the man your cash and wait somewhere on 95. The rest will work itself out.
Paug FTMFW!

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

GBL

Quote from: Superfreakie on October 30, 2014, 03:06:32 PM
Quote from: GBL on October 30, 2014, 03:02:13 PM

Yep, in fact, you could fly even closer if it is cheaper. Plus I have ideas on cheap hotel accommodation. Details will be forthcoming very soon.

Sounds good

pcr3

You won't be able to get away with your patented late-signal lane change in that thing.  :evil:

Wish I'd heard about this prior to punting away a NYE ticket.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

GBL

looking in to tickets right now, obviously new years will be the only tough(ish) ticket as the other dates are still available

also, I guess I have flight privileges now since my Mom works for Delta, so that's cool

Superfreakie

DUDES - DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TICKETS

On Stubhub right now there are 3,300 tickets for NYE night alone......the lowest price, fees included is 60$. That's face LOL. And we're two months away.

Each of the other nights is showing 1,500 tickets, and they are already below face.

They're going to go a lot lower......you'll be able to get in any night for 25$. I guarantee it. They'll be tickets on the ground.