News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016 Presidential Democratic Primary Thread

Started by Undermind, May 01, 2015, 10:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Quote from: mehead on February 22, 2016, 06:39:48 PM
He got crushed in Nevada with minorities and it's only going to get worse in the south. And Hillary is going to get the vast majority of the super delegates, which is huge. Win, tie, barely lost, whatever. Doesn't matter. It's about the delegates. Calling it like I see it.

And Hillary is actually ahead of Sanders in delegates right now 502-70.

you'll be voting for that dirty c***!?!?

kellerb

Quote from: susep on February 22, 2016, 09:05:07 PM
He got crushed in Nevada with minorities and it's only going to get worse in the south. And Hillary is going to get the vast majority of the super delegates, which is huge. Win, tie, barely lost, whatever. Doesn't matter. It's about the delegates. Calling it like I see it.

snizz

mehead

Hells no. Nowhere did I say who I'm voting for. But you honestly see Bernie beating her? Seriously. 

He's losing the minority vote. He's losing the women vote. He is going to get crushed come Super Tuesday. I'll come back and check in on March 2nd and see where we stand. 
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

That's uncalled for.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: mbw on February 22, 2016, 07:49:27 PM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on February 01, 2016, 09:12:41 AM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on October 16, 2015, 12:35:37 PM
Quote from: mbw on October 15, 2015, 12:48:06 PM
ok, ok, you were right.  I can't believe there was actually a time Trump was the front runner, until he said something sexist and the Republican voters finally dismissed him.  I mean, the blatant racism was one thing, but an on the rag joke?!  I'm glad you were right.

Like I said, talk to me when he starts winning primaries.

OK, now I'm starting to get a little nervous...

c'mon, you can say it......

"I

Was

Wrong."

try it, it doesn't hurt.

I'm not scared to say it: I was wrrr. I was wrrrrrrrrr...

I'm still holding out hope that the party comes to their senses. Not that picking Rubio or Cruz would represent a "sensible" choice, mind you. It's just that I have more faith in people than to descend into the particular type of madness that a Trump nomination would represent. It's a national embarrassment that he's come this far, regardless of whether or not he is your guy. But if he does in fact win (and yes, that is clearly the most likely scenario right now), I will take back every statement I have ever uttered in defense of GOP voters. They would truly be dumber than I could have ever imagined and would absolutely deserve the electoral pounding they would most certainly receive from Hillary (and yes, sorry, it will be Hillary).
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

runawayjimbo

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

runawayjimbo

Christie endorsing Trump. The fuck is going on here? I can't even imagine what the Drug War would look like with that fat fuck as AG in a Trump administration.

So after getting destroyed last night, Trump again hijacks the news cycle. Maybe I was wrong: he does know what he is doing.

Nah.

VDB

Well, as far as disposition goes, it would figure that a self-styled tough guy like Christie would be attracted to a self-styled tough guy like Trump.
Is this still Wombat?

kellerb

Quote from: runawayjimbo on February 26, 2016, 01:08:40 PM
. Maybe I was wrong: he does know what he is doing.

Nah.

Is he losing money on this? probably not. He'll make bank whichever way it goes.

Donald trump is basically a sports mascot.  He's a shitty actor wearing a giant bird head, yelling.  He does his job well and gets paid regardless of which team wins.

Except, he's also insane.

ytowndan

Quote from: VDB on February 26, 2016, 01:41:17 PM
Well, as far as disposition goes, it would figure that a self-styled tough guy like Christie would be attracted to a self-styled tough guy like Trump.

Yeah, some asshole endorses another asshole.  Not too surprised here.

I can't even imagine what the Drug War would look like with that fat fuck as AG in a Trump administration.

It would be a frightening time.  What scares me even more is the thought of him maybe gunning for a more permanent position - if you know what I mean.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: ytowndan on February 26, 2016, 09:03:56 PM
I can't even imagine what the Drug War would look like with that fat fuck as AG in a Trump administration.

It would be a frightening time.  What scares me even more is the thought of him maybe gunning for a more permanent position - if you know what I mean.

VP? I don't think even Trump is dumb enough to put together a GOP ticket solely form NY/NJ (yes I can).

I think your boy Kasich has been auditioning for that for a while now.

Also, lolkeller (there should really be a shortcut for that)

ytowndan

Quote from: runawayjimbo on February 26, 2016, 09:31:01 PM

VP? I don't think even Trump is dumb enough to put together a GOP ticket solely form NY/NJ (yes I can).

I was referring to SCOTUS actually. 

As for Kasich, he might as well ticket up with The Donald.  His style is opposite of Trump's, but their policy stances are essentially the same (except for the handful of issues in which Kasich is actually worse than him).  The guy takes free money for Medicaid and all of a sudden he's a so-called "moderate."  But I guess in today's GOP the Tea Party Is weak sauce, they're a bunch of friggin RINOs nowadays.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: ytowndan on February 26, 2016, 10:03:05 PM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on February 26, 2016, 09:31:01 PM

I was referring to SCOTUS actually. 

Holy shit, that never even occurred to me. That IS fucking scary.

Goddammit, Dan, I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.