News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2015-2016

Started by PIE-GUY, August 13, 2015, 11:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 19, 2015, 05:55:12 PM
so did anyone see that crazy call in the endzone during the Lions v Bears game? How was that a TD? Even Golden Tate looked surprised when they ruled it a TD and just kinda went with it.

That was terrible.  The only thing worse than the refs were the 2 shitty teams playing.

sls.stormyrider

which is more pathetic?

Phila turning over the ball 3 times in the 3rd quarter

The Giants scoring 0 points off the turnovers

2 Eagles drives ended, but then resumed because of dumb penalties (running into the kicker, too many men), all in the 3rd quater
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

runawayjimbo

Quote from: slslbs on October 19, 2015, 11:21:40 PM
which is more pathetic?

Phila turning over the ball 3 times in the 3rd quarter

The Giants scoring 0 points off the turnovers

2 Eagles drives ended, but then resumed because of dumb penalties (running into the kicker, too many men), all in the 3rd quater

Ugly game for sure. Hard to feel good that win. The division is anybody's to lose.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

PIE-GUY

I do not understand why the nfl forces fox to switch games when a game is close with two minutes left. Second week in a row they've done this to saints fans. This one was unforgivable.

The thing I really don't get is that directv promises every down of every Sunday game, but the games are blacked out if they're on locally. Then when they switch to another game locally, it's still blacked out on the ticket. So much for every down of every game. Wtf?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

khalpin

Quote from: PGLHAH on November 01, 2015, 05:00:23 PM
I do not understand why the nfl forces fox to switch games when a game is close with two minutes left. Second week in a row they've done this to saints fans. This one was unforgivable.

The thing I really don't get is that directv promises every down of every Sunday game, but the games are blacked out if they're on locally. Then when they switch to another game locally, it's still blacked out on the ticket. So much for every down of every game. Wtf?
One way to get around this is switch to the Game Mix channel.  It's a much smaller picture, but you should be able to still watch it that way and get the audio, as well.  At least I think that's the case.  Either that or the Red Zone channel.

phil

What's weirder is that my local Fox station here in VA didn't switch from the end of the Saints game. And I started Drew Brees in the paug league  :banana: :banana:
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mehead

Quote from: phil on November 02, 2015, 08:46:19 AM

What's weirder is that my local Fox station here in VA didn't switch from the end of the Saints game. And I started Drew Brees in the paug league  :banana: :banana:

Same here in GA - they stuck with the Saints v Giants until it ended
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

pcr3

I think this would have been hard to handle on a headful if you were colorblind.

http://deadspin.com/stupid-nike-uniforms-wreaking-havoc-on-colorblind-nfl-f-1742272136
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

rowjimmy

Quote from: pcr3 on November 13, 2015, 01:03:24 AM
I think this would have been hard to handle on a headful if you were colorblind.

http://deadspin.com/stupid-nike-uniforms-wreaking-havoc-on-colorblind-nfl-f-1742272136

Just came here to post that.
How fucked up.

Buffalo Budd

They were the ugliest uniforms I've seen in awhile.
Not sure who is making the decisions on this shit but they should be fired.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 13, 2015, 09:13:43 AM

Something I was reading referred to it as the Nikefication of the NFL.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on November 13, 2015, 09:28:25 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 13, 2015, 09:13:43 AM

Something I was reading referred to it as the Nikefication of the NFL.

At least it was only the Bills and Jets.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

Loved the uniforms on Thursday! Most everyone I've talked to felt the same.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: antelope19 on November 15, 2015, 09:10:25 AM
Loved the uniforms on Thursday! Most everyone I've talked to felt the same.

You guys must be in the Christmas spirit.

mehead

How is Rob Ryan still employed?
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged