News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2015-2016

Started by PIE-GUY, August 13, 2015, 11:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Fuck Jerry Reese.  It should be his head on a spike, not Coughlin's.  Reese has never once taken any responsibility for his terrible signings and draft choices, yet that is exactly why we have missed the playoffs for the past 4 years (injuries too, but the defense was atrocious even before that).  To force out a Hall of Fame coach who won you 2 Super Bowls with "ordinary" teams - against the Patriots, nonetheless - is just disgusting behavior.  He's a moron and should have resigned 2 years ago, and I really have no idea how ownership doesn't see thru his bullshit press conferences. 

/end rant
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sls.stormyrider

Reese is the real problem. Cloughlin got us 2 SB championships.

That said, some of the play calling this year was questionable. He should have pulled Beckham (for a few downs, at least) in the Carolina game.

Reese should have been 1st to go, then maybe Coughlin

whatever, thanks to Coughlin for what you achieved.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

antelope19

Specifically, his time management/play call at the end of games this year was mind boggling. I'd say it cost you a few wins and who knows, in this division, possibly a shot at the playoffs.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sls.stormyrider

You can't manage the clock of you can't run
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Bobafett

What a fucking joke the bengals are!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

antelope19

Doug Gottlieb with the funny on Twitter:

Never go full Burfict

anthrax

pcr3

Pacman Jones doubling down on the stupid was quintessential Marvin Jones. Bravo NFL.

Best part was I called a Bengals personal foul would make the drive for the Steelers. Then Vontaze had the pick. The only move left for Marvin was to try to run a play and see how bad his boys could fuck it up. And they delivered.

I was entertained.  :beers:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

i swear pete carroll has to have sold his soul to the devil. 

zimbra

Quote from: anthrax on January 10, 2016, 05:28:44 PM
i swear pete carroll has to have sold his soul to the devil.

He holds my personal title: "Most Hated Man in Football"
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

This is insane. If Rodgers pulled it off again.......wow, just.....wow.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.