News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Del & Dawg Tour

Started by Buffalo Budd, August 31, 2015, 07:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

McCoury's history with Grisman dates back over 50 years to a fortuitous meeting in 1963. Three years later the pair would play their first show together and have been performing together sporadically ever since. Del & Dawg kick off their next round of touring at Syracuse's Palace Theatre on November 6. The duo also has shows scheduled in Brooklyn, Chapel Hill, D.C., Portland (Maine) and New Haven in November. Next year Del & Dawg already have performances set for Vermont, Massachusetts, Colorado, South Carolina and Georgia.

Del & Dawg Tour Dates

11/6 - Palace Theatre - Syracuse, NY
11/7 - The Hall MP - Brooklyn, NY
11/14 - Carolina PAC - Chapel Hill, NC
11/15 - The Hamilton - Washington, DC
11/20 - State Theatre - Portland, ME
11/21 - College Street Music Hall - New Haven, CT
2/26 - The Flynn - Burlington, VT
2/27 - Mahaiwe Arts Center - Barrington, MA   
3/5 - Strings In The Mountain Festival - Colorado Springs, CO
3/6 - Vilar PAC - Beaver Creek, CO
4/2 - Charleston Music Hall - Charleston, SC
4/3 - Savannah Music Festival - Savannah, GA
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Giving serious consideration to that Savannah show.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

JPhishman

Saw these guys this summer at NW String Summit and it was pretty cool to see them together having seen them separately a bunch of times. The highlight was definitely them singing, "I'm my own Grandpa." Del's voice is just perfect for that song.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

Caravan2001

Quote from: JPhishman on August 31, 2015, 10:19:26 PM
Saw these guys this summer at NW String Summit and it was pretty cool to see them together having seen them separately a bunch of times. The highlight was definitely them singing, "I'm my own Grandpa." Del's voice is just perfect for that song.

I was there too and it was great.  Would def recommend checking this out.  Not sure if an indoor, nighttime show would put me to sleep, but seeing them at String Summit was great. 

mistercharlie

Quote from: JPhishman on August 31, 2015, 10:19:26 PM

I have always loved that song.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Possibly hit the Beaver Creek show, but sunday night in the mountains is a tough drive to get back for work monday.

Igbo

Definately seeing the DC show