News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NYE Run 2015-2016

Started by emay, September 16, 2015, 12:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Also, Trey's kids are now both in college which could definitely make him inclined to do more touring.   
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Snarky Puppy just announced a late night set in NYC for NYE at Irving Plaza.

Normally, I'd never consider an after party on NYE after having my mind rattled by The Phish, but I may make an exception this year... To have my mind blown is a completely different way!
Bring in the dude!

Nedstruzz

Quote from: GBL on September 22, 2015, 05:10:08 PM
Quote from: Hicks on September 22, 2015, 03:57:12 PM
Quote from: Nedstruzz on September 22, 2015, 03:04:01 PM
So that said maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe Phish is going to break from the norm and play a winter tour.  All I'm saying is that I don't think its happening and when I asked I was told "That there are no dates scheduled for after Mexico."

I've posted my thoughts and rumors before on this site and I don't think I've ever been wrong.  This could be the first.

I appreciate your contributions Ned, keep them coming! 

Indeed, I appreciate them as well.  I wasn't trying to be a dick either, was just asking!

Happy to relay any information that comes my way. 

I agree that after this summers success that it would not surprise me if they did break from the norm but the word as of yesterday was that there is nothing scheduled for after Mexico and this is from Trey's management.  That said anything can change at any moment and I'll relay anything that I hear.  I was definitely told that there is absolutely nothing happening in January after Mexico.  February could be a different story and if they are going to be in Nashville recording I could see them running over to Asheville to do a quick 2-3 nighter to warm up or blow off steam.

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 22, 2015, 10:26:01 PM

Normally, I'd never consider an after party on NYE after having my mind rattled by The Phish, but I may make an exception this year... To have my mind blown is a completely different way!

Saw this and would love to attend this after party!
Kinda wish it was on another night other than NYE, never really feel like hitting up a show AFTER NYE but could def make an exception for snarky puppy.

johnthewolf

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 23, 2015, 10:13:48 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 22, 2015, 10:26:01 PM

Saw this and would love to attend this after party!
Kinda wish it was on another night other than NYE, never really feel like hitting up a show AFTER NYE but could def make an exception for snarky puppy.

I will definitely be going to that show, saw them in Montreal for the Jazz fest and they blew my mind.
Trop souvent on déblatère sans que l'âme jamais ne se désaltère.

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

anthrax

didn't put in.   :shakehead:

it hurts, but it's not in the cards this year.  praying for a jan/feb tour.  and look for me to hit summer '16 pretty hard.

johnthewolf

Trop souvent on déblatère sans que l'âme jamais ne se désaltère.

Caravan2001

Dang it.  Spaced getting my orders in!!  Ugh.  I've never done that before.  SO burnt. Anyway, looking for two floors for NYE, any leads appreciated.  Not too worried, just want to get the word out.

emay

No holds here.
My boss said if he scores tickets he is going to sell them since his wife gave him the no, so if we both hit I will have a pair of NYE tickets FS...will keep yall posted

zimbra

I have a hold for $87.55 but the other three guys in my crew haven't gotten anything yet...
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

Wait so floor and seats are the same price?
kinda messed up...so we dont know what we got a hold for until we get the email? One friend said they got a hold for 96 bucks....maybe thats the floor?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 29, 2015, 01:45:03 PM
kinda messed up...so we dont know what we got a hold for until we get the email? One friend said they got a hold for 96 bucks....maybe thats the floor?

All tickets are the same price except NYE is $10 more. You could request Floor only or Best Available. People saying they got floors requested floor only and have a hold.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

zimbra

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 29, 2015, 01:45:03 PM

I would assume that the 96 is NYE while mine is another night.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul