News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/10/28-31 - MGM Grand Arena - Las Vegas, NV - Roll Call Thread

Started by emay, August 02, 2016, 02:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

cactusfan

Quote from: VDB on August 18, 2016, 02:26:50 PM
I currently have 17 browser windows open and waiting.

Good luck, gentlemen.

so does that work for the same show? you just open more windows and join the waiting room again and again?

and does it work for different shows? opening more windows and joining waiting rooms for each night?

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

moonmoog

Quote from: whatapiper on August 02, 2016, 06:30:24 PM
Wow, phish, Kanye, Britney Spears, Alice cooper and Elton John playing on 10/29, place is going to be a shit show!

the cast of the first Gamehendge since '94: Kanye Forbin, Tela Spears, Esther Cooper, Elton Wolfe, and secret guest as Wilson
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

anthrax

emay

this is what was happening for LCD too I left after 5 min of waiting and went back in and got tickets right away might try that if come up with nothing in a little.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

emay

anthrax

pulled a single 4 day pass.  section 9, row v.  it was the browser that i immediately got into the waiting room with.  my other 2 took a little longer to get into the waiting room and those are still waiting.  now i have a decision to make if i can even get the time off.

Hicks

Quote from: anthrax on August 18, 2016, 03:13:09 PM
pulled a single 4 day pass.  section 9, row v.  it was the browser that i immediately got into the waiting room with.  my other 2 took a little longer to get into the waiting room and those are still waiting.  now i have a decision to make if i can even get the time off.

Sweet, buy that shit! 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

Quote from: Hicks on August 18, 2016, 03:14:58 PM
Quote from: anthrax on August 18, 2016, 03:13:09 PM

Sweet, buy that shit!

i did.  got through on a 2nd browser.  4 day passes appear to be sold out.

JPhishman

Just noticed that as the screen refreshes the seating map has some sections turning grey. Looks like this could take a while.

Or was it like that the whole time?
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

cactusfan

whoa. got through on my phone, managed to get 4 in sec 13 on the 30th.
rock.

emay

Quote from: JPhishman on August 18, 2016, 03:17:27 PM
Just noticed that as the screen refreshes the seating map has some sections turning grey. Looks like this could take a while.

Or was it like that the whole time?

yeah i think its changing after a couple of refreshes so they are probably releasing them in tiers.