News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/10/28-31 - MGM Grand Arena - Las Vegas, NV - Roll Call Thread

Started by emay, August 02, 2016, 02:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPhishman

I now have 1 extra each for 28,29,30. Looking to trade for a 10/31.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

rowjimmy

Predicting the weekend to go a bit like this:

Pic from twitter

cactusfan

rowjimmy

emay

someone will have a vial of adrenochrome by the end of the weekend

rowjimmy

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on August 19, 2016, 03:53:07 PM
someone will have a vile of adrenchrome by the end of the weekend

The trick is finding the "donor".

birdman

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 19, 2016, 04:28:23 PM

How many do we need? I'm going to need more time if the number is greater than five
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

Quote from: birdman on August 19, 2016, 04:32:24 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 19, 2016, 04:28:23 PM

How many do we need? I'm going to need more time if the number is greater than five

Better get started this weekend.

VDB

someone will have a vile of adrenochrome by the end of the weekend

I object to your use of the word "vile."
Is this still Wombat?

emay

Quote from: VDB on August 19, 2016, 05:20:02 PM

haha vial*
good catch :wink:

Bobafett

Quote from: VDB on August 19, 2016, 05:20:02 PM

Perfect!

Scary #4 is the best...I see apes divulging into homo erectus while judge-y eyes watch In disbelief. 

I'm sober as a judge too.

See how words can have an impact.

Fuck.

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

whatapiper

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 18, 2016, 10:09:31 PM
So, where does everyone stand ticket wise?

Still holding four floors to 10/31, I was unsuccessful Thursday to get more tickets. I'm trying to weigh my options. Do I want to try and piss my boss off, like the rest of you, and take Tuesday off with a surgical strike on just 10/31? Or stick with trying to hit 10/29-30 or possibly do 30/31. So if anyone has a line on a floor ticket(s) for 10/29-30 and wants to trade for 10/31 let me know. Anyway, first world problems...

So I just got back in the loop after a week off with the fam. No cell/internet for basically 5 days did the family quite well, save for a drive to Forks Thursday to try and get more tickets. Yes, I took my wife and kids out of the gorgeous PNW woods, drove to fahqing Forks, one hell of a vamp town, to try and secure more Vegas tickets. 

With wifi and plenty of books our 3 and 11 year olds were easily made happy. Between my wife and I we took over two library computers, both with 30 minute limits, automatically logged out, one of our phones and a laptop. We only had one screen open per device and entered billing info etc. and we both have atomic clock apps.  I thought tickets would be easy for 10/28-30 but if they were any indication for how hard 10/31 tickets must have been, I feel for those who tried.  Needless to say, we were logged out of the two library computers around 12:28 before it was our "turn." By this point the kids were getting restless as this was not exactly the makings of an epic Griswold vacation day. I gave the laptop another 10 minutes before we left, with my phone the sole device still on site.

Part of 101 must have had avalanche damage recently as it was reduced to one lane with a road crew at work. Just before being stopped to allow a small parade of cars through the construction I pulled 4 tickets in section 5 for the 29th, this was around 12:55.  As ridiculous as it sounds, despite having pre entered billing info etc, the AXS site froze while submitting the order. I had 4 bars still and another minute to spare before it was our turn to roll through the construction, service was gone about 5 minutes later.

That one stuck with me the rest of the day, but things could be worse, afterwards we ran here....
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

emay

sweet view!
I have a feeling tickets wont be too hard esp if you have 10/31 to trade. friday was prety much face value on SH and sunday was the only one that was 120+ range so I think you will be able to secure some in the coming months. My buddy had to give away a sunday ticket at MGM in 2014. I dont remember the 11/1 being that hard either saw a couple tickets in the air around show time.

PM'd you about the floor space.

Hicks

Yeah axs was brutal man, took an hour to get out of the waiting room and only was able to pull a single 10/30.

Trading 10/31 floors should not be a problem but let me know if you end up with one to sell. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.