News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Baker's Dozen - 07/21 - 08/06/17

Started by runawayjimbo, January 31, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: birdman on July 25, 2017, 12:17:32 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on July 25, 2017, 11:22:52 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 25, 2017, 06:08:11 AM
Damn tonight is going to ROCK!!! So jealous of everyone making it to this show. I already knew that this would be a great show based on the 'Jam Filled' theme, but then this morning I realized that it's 7/25... That is a date that I find brings magic to music. 7/25/92 Phish & Santana, 7/25/97 A HUGE show in a tour of huge shows, 7/25/99 the only time I've gotten front row seats legitimately; dead fuckin' center and the boys blew me away that night (the Whipping Post still gives me chills).

I even wanted Dagny and I to get married on the 25th but we changed the date when I came to the conclusion that if we got married on this date I would never get to have the chance of seeing Phish on this  date again, so me moved the date to the 23rd.

:wtu:

Pretty sure it's Kuroda's birthday.

Unrelated:
Anyone got a floor/sofa/whatever spot on Saturday? I've got a place to crash but it's in Brooklyn and not ideal for a number of reasons.
I'll definitely be in town that night. However, I will be Bringing my daughters with me. You are more than welcome to stay if you would like.

I just booked a room at Hotel Penn. Logistics involving breakdown of the live podcast and what to do with our shit without finding ourselves horribly late to the phish band show play into this...

Anyway, you should bring them to American Beauty pre-show for the Phan Art merch, some band, and a lame podcast thing that will all be happening for free.

mbw

Federal Donuts + Jam Filled = Union Federal   :-o

rowjimmy

Quote from: mbw on July 25, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

Woah.

Related:
We interviewed Felicia who is one of the partners at Federal Donuts and a huge Phish fan to talk about their collaboration with Phish.
http://www.hfpod.com/2017/07/quick-hit-bonus-behind-donuts-wfelicia.html

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 25, 2017, 01:06:53 PM

Woah.

Related:
We interviewed Felicia who is one of the partners at Federal Donuts and a huge Phish fan to talk about their collaboration with Phish.
http://www.hfpod.com/2017/07/quick-hit-bonus-behind-donuts-wfelicia.html

yeah. I'm already 12 minutes in - good shit. Well done!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

RJ, you need to get this man on your podcast.
That shit was profound.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 25, 2017, 12:27:48 PM
What if all 4 mid-week shows are "Jam Filled" but just different flavors of jam??

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:
oh shit

jam>

Pretty insane afterparty Friday night: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kostume-kult-freakkshow-2017-purple-haze-tickets-35079981168

House of Yes in Bushwick gets crazy. The best part is we don't need to dress up. We're already hippy freaks.

McGrupp

Hate to grovel but I'm looking for a single sec 1 for my buddy tonight. I've got a sec 1 already and would love to get him in there with me. If anyone hears of one please let me know!
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 25, 2017, 09:16:02 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 25, 2017, 07:48:07 AM

I even wanted Dagny and I to get married on the 25th but we changed the date when I came to the conclusion that if we got married on this date I would never get to have the chance of seeing Phish on this  date again, so me moved the date to the 23rd.

Now that is some prudent planning.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Way to plan ahead! 

So how was that Hood jam on 7/25/03?  How bout 7/25/14? ..... 7/25/14 in englewood must've been so sick!

:wink:

7/25/97 Down by the River rules them all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4v74fsf1im53oj5/NeilYoung1997-07-25.Beyer201.t09.mp3?dl=0

mistercharlie

I was at that show, keller. It was the H.O.R.D.E. Tour, and it kicked ass. Primus played that day as well.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 25, 2017, 09:16:02 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 25, 2017, 07:48:07 AM

Now that is some prudent planning.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Way to plan ahead! 

So how was that Hood jam on 7/25/03?  How bout 7/25/14? ..... 7/25/14 in englewood must've been so sick!

:wink:

I'n '03 I hit both Alpine shows, the three Deer Creek shows, then skipped all the NC shows (for some reason I can't remember) and made it to Philly for 7/29.  :|

ph92

Damn tonight is going to ROCK!!! So jealous of everyone making it to this show. I already knew that this would be a great show based on the 'Jam Filled' theme, but then this morning I realized that it's 7/25... That is a date that I find brings magic to music. 7/25/92 Phish & Santana, 7/25/97 A HUGE show in a tour of huge shows, 7/25/99 the only time I've gotten front row seats legitimately; dead fuckin' center and the boys blew me away that night (the Whipping Post still gives me chills).

So.... You've just proved your theory yet again...
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH