News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Baker's Dozen - 07/21 - 08/06/17

Started by runawayjimbo, January 31, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mistercharlie

Woo-Whoo!!!! Page told us this night was coming 10 years ago!!!

Foreplay/Longtime > Crossroads opener. White room would be nice as the encore.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Boston - More Than A Feeling teases during Sunshine of You Love encore.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mbw

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

There will be a Pink Floyd cover tonight. (Possibly 'Any Colour You Like')

Also, a Simple, a YEM and a Tweeprise show closer.

susep

mopper_smurf

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 06, 2017, 09:32:20 AM

Hope they will open with Radiohead's Jigsaw Falling into Place.

Also:
Prince - Pink

Encore: another epic Fishman showcase opportunity:

Tweeprise
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

I just looked up the stats on zzyxz's page and so far they have played a total of 220 songs so far during the Bakers Dozen!  :-o

That appears to be the highest amount of unique songs played on a tour yet!

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

aphineday

The Night They Drove Ole Dixie Down tonight.
ETA: I got so excited about possibilities of a Band cover that I forgot the color was Pink.
Maybe a Chest Fever, This Wheel's On Fire, or The Weight?
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mistercharlie

A Pinky and the Brain theme song acapella opener?

whatapiper

Holy shit the TAB MJ tribute after party was INSANE! Tried to wrangle many folks but no takers, that was place  shakin'!
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

cactusfan