News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Summer Tour 2017

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 27, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

couple additions to this Late-Summer tour >>>

Quote7/27 - Spotlight Tavern – Beverly, MA
7/28 - B.R.Y.A.C - Bridgeport
7/29 - Nectar's - Burlington, VT^
8/11 - The Peach Music Festival - Scranton, PA
9/01 – Be On Key Psychedelic Ripple – Denver~
9/02 – Be On Key Psychedelic Ripple – Denver~
9/06 – Notes – Columbus, OH+
9/07 – Beachland Ballroom – Cleveland, OH+
9/08 – Laniakea Fest – College Corner, OH
9/09 – Cosmic Charlie's – Lexington, KY%
9/13 - Martyrs' - Chicago, IL
9/14 – Lee's Liquor Lounge – Minneapolis, MN
9/15 – Bent River Brewing – Moline, IL
9/16 – The Mousetrap – Indianapolis, IN$
9/20 – The Frequency – Madison, WI
9/21 – 2720 Cherokee – St. Louis, MO
9/22 - Bodega's Alley - Lincoln, NE

* w/ Cycles & SolEcho
# Live Album Recording Session
^ Tumbledown After-Party w/ lespecial
~ Phish After-Parties
+ w/ Mister F
$ w/ Aqueous
% w/ Peridoni

www.thejauntee.com/tour
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Scotty, you were asking about Texas - if you want to make a splash in Austin you should try and get booked for an aftershow inside at Stubbs one or both nights Ween is playing the big stage. Would be an epic crowd and a great chance to open some minds to the Jauntee.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mehead

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 11:33:20 AM
blah blah blah Bakers Dozen blah blah blah....  fucking listen to THIS show!  Lightman > Renaissance Man and Dirty Job are so perfect.  I don't know why this music isn't being freaked out about by so many other people. 

https://archive.org/details/jauntee2017-06-23.flac16/jauntee2017-06-23d1t08.flac

That segue from Lightman to Renaissance was smoooooooooove.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mistercharlie

Another Mousetrap show!!! I get to Jaunt twice in one year!! Thanks for quenching my thirst for some good jams, Scotty.

Are you guys opening or closing that show? You know how we are with shows going until 3 a.m. there.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gumbo72203

Quote from: mehead on July 25, 2017, 01:31:54 PM
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 11:33:20 AM
blah blah blah Bakers Dozen blah blah blah....  fucking listen to THIS show!  Lightman > Renaissance Man and Dirty Job are so perfect.  I don't know why this music isn't being freaked out about by so many other people. 

https://archive.org/details/jauntee2017-06-23.flac16/jauntee2017-06-23d1t08.flac

That segue from Lightman to Renaissance was smoooooooooove.

Right?  I don't get why these guys aren't blowing up.  I really think it has to do with Phish still being such a gravitational force in the jam world... many people just don't have room for another band in their hearts/brains.  I love the Disco Biscuits, but those guys got shoved out by the Jauntee.  Jauntee and Phish is about all I can keep track of haha.  Good think U-Melt isn't still around, or I'd have some serious problems! 

But yeah man...  this is super legit.  Lightman is so good.  That Renaissance Man jam is white hot too! 

I wish I knew what the coda's lyrics were about the wide receiver part haha
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mbw

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gumbo72203

You guys are dicks, U-Melt was the best jamband, compositionally, besides Phish.  Those guys were fucking geniuses at songwriting!  They truthfully should have been the next big one, but their song/band names were too goofy sometimes. 

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 25, 2017, 01:28:22 PM
Scotty, you were asking about Texas - if you want to make a splash in Austin you should try and get booked for an aftershow inside at Stubbs one or both nights Ween is playing the big stage. Would be an epic crowd and a great chance to open some minds to the Jauntee.

That date wouldn't work for us. Unfortunately, there's only a 3 day window in the middle of December that miiiigght work for TX.

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 25, 2017, 05:28:55 PM
Are you guys opening or closing that show? You know how we are with shows going until 3 a.m. there.

Super excited to be opening for Aqueous (who is blowing up as of lately) for this Indy show

Bring in the dude!

mbw

Glad you are coming back to town.  Martyrs is a good fit.

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 27, 2017, 06:29:39 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 25, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

Super excited to be opening for Aqueous (who is blowing up as of lately) for this Indy show

Awesome! I've heard good things about those guys, but as an old-timer timer I like it when you guys go first there.

WhatstheUse?

One of my favorites we played this summer. Of course, there was like 3 people there.

https://archive.org/details/jauntee2017-07-07.flac16

2017-07-07 - Time and Space - Louisville, KY

Good 'Ol Boy
Dog Gone Blues
Dirty George >
Dirty Job
Fearless
Mammoth Relaxes ->
Improv ->
Drip Drop
Have You Ever

Way to Grow*
Dawgs Waltz
Get Young^ >
Wake and Jake*

e. Mr. Murderin' Man*

* "My Heart Will Go On" teases
^ "Dunes" and "My Heart Will Go On" tease
Bring in the dude!

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

pcr3

Last night's last-jaunt-in-MA-for-a-while was great.  Awesome Before the Storm segment.  This is what I had in my note for setlist:

I
When the Love Is
Old Thompson
?
Space Monkeys
Dirty George>
Dirty Job

II
Before the Storm
Lay Down Sally>
?>
Before the Storm
Mr. Murderin' Man
Valley Girl

Enc: Colorado

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Gumbo72203