News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Non-circulating shows

Started by jephrey, January 15, 2006, 01:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

If you do indeed have those shows, and they haven't ever been mp3d, please post them.  If you can't, contact one of us here, send a disc or 2 and we'll post them.  They are probably on the list due to no db.etree entry.  It's great that you have these.  Any of the shows missing parts will remain on the list, but will need to be noted as just missing pats or whatever.  Nice find Bizarro, let us know the details, get them circulating, and we'll update the list as necessary.

Thanks again,

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Marmar

heh.....most of those seeds on bizarro's list are ones that I'd txferd/seeded......
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

jephrey

Oh, a few things I found.

4/26/90 Oberlin, OH  - Sweet Adeline missing
 -Marmar has, or will post this show in its entirety.

10/6/91 St. Paul, MN - Squirming Coil, Sweet Adeline, Llama missing
 -There's an ongoing discussion about having a full copy of this show.

3/19/93 Redlands, CA - COMPLETE
 -Marmar has, or will post this show in its entirety.  He was looking into some QC.  

Here's a more up to date list where I'm getting this information.  This week, we'll be promoting this Phish Wiki.  We just wanted to have more content so the task of getting the wiki to a good point didn't seem too daunting.  

http://wikipaug.net/index.php/DNC

IMO, if you can seed these, start with the most recent, COMPLETE shows and work back.

BTW, FREEBARACCO, the wiki list shows that the entire 12-8-89 show does indeed circulate.  Can anyone verify that?

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

NO shit, Mar, can you hit up the wiki list?  You have some notes on a couple of those, but I haven't been watching seeds well enough to stay on top of updating the list.

Thanks,

J

Marmar

Phish    ph1991-05-18 The Marquee *uncirculated*    
Phish    ph1992-03-12 Flynn Theater *Uncirc'd Full Show*
Phish    PHiSH1993-03-19 Soundcheck *uncirculated*
Phish    ph1992-03-20_Set1 SBD!    
Phish    ph1991-05-12flac16 The Final Front Show *uncirculated*    
Phish    Gunnison 93 (3-14-93) Set 1 AUD    
Phish    ph1993-05-02flac16 Tower Theater *uncirc SBD*    
Phish    ph1992-03-25 TRAX *SBD* Merry X-Mas Everyone!
Phish    ph1990-03-10 SBD/4 *previously uncirc*
Phish    ph1990-04-26 SCO Oberlin, OH *uncirc SBD*    
Phish    ph1987-11-19 SBD Final Show at Hunt's *whole show*
Phish    ph1988-07-24 Nectar's *uncirc SBD*    
Phish    ph1988-02-07 Nectar's *full show*    
Phish    ph1988-09-13 Sam's Tavern *uncirculated*    
Phish    ph1985-03-04 Hunt's *new txfer*    
Phish    ph1993-07-23 Jones Beach *SBD*
Phish    ph1991-05-09 Portland, ME *whole show-uncirc*
Phish    ph1990-03-01 Toads Place *full show-uncirc-SBD/0*    
Phish    Phish1992-11-20 Palace Theater- Albany, NY *uncirculated source*    
Phish    Phish- 1996-07-24flac16 - *super-rare & uncirculated*    
Phish    Phish1998-11-03 KBCO Studio-C 97.3FM Boulder,CO    
Phish    Phish 1991-04-25 Durham, NH Nak300*24/48*    
Phish    ph1993-08-28flac16 *UNCIRCULATED SBD*    
Phish    ph1992-04-13flac16 *UNCIRCULATED*
Phish    ph1989-01-26flac16 *UNCIRCULATED SBD*    
Phish    ph1993-05-03.sbd.flac16 *Nice SBD*    
Phish    ph1992-03-26flac16 *Ziggy's* previously uncirculated    
Phish    ph1991-11-21-SET1 DSBD *NEW SOURCE!*    
Phish    ph1990-02-10_Matrix    
Phish    Phish1989-10-14 Hobart College *new to circ*    
Phish    PHiSH- ph1990-05-15 SBD *newly patched version*    
Phish    H.O.R.D.E.1992-07-09flac16 :: ARU, WSP, Phish!
Phish    ph1990-02-10_ME-80 *properly decoded from DAT*
Phish    Phish 1992-04-15shnf *SBD Per Request*
Phish    ph1992-04-19_Set1 *SBD*    
Phish    Phish- Unknown 1993 Soundcheck    
Phish    PHiSH1992-05-06_Set1 *SBD* |NEW SOURCE!!!!!
Phish    ph1990-02-10_SBD *properly decoded from DAT*
Phish    Phish - 1991-02-22 Set 2 - Cat's Cradle *uncirculated*
Phish    Phish 05-11-1991 - The Front - *uncirculated*
Phish    Phish 1992-04-30 - Madison, WI - Full Show - *new to circulation*    
Phish    Phish 1992-05-01flac16 The Rave - FULL SHOW *previously uncirc*    
Phish    PHiSH1992-04-07_SET 2 **Uncirculated**    
Phish    PHiSH1990-10-01_Set2 *The Haunt-Ithaca, NY* Uncirculated    <<<I have set 1 now......
Phish    PHiSH1993-03-19 *low circulation*
Phish    Phish 1990-03-07flac16 SBD *uncirculated*    
Phish    ph1993-03-21.set1.sbd *new source*    
Phish    ph1992-05-16flac16 *complete sbd*    
Phish    ph1991-10-12 Set2 *uncirc'd*    

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

I'm sure there's a lot more that aren't on that list......

jephrey

NO CRAP!!??  You've been hard at work.  I knew you were going turbo, but this is way more than I thought.  I'll update the wiki list.  I assume you noted if any tracks are missing?  I'll look at the db entries for these anyhow as I'm updating the list.  I'll also assume that you've kept the db updated with your new sources?

Rockit!

J

bizarro jerry

Quote from: Marmar on January 28, 2007, 09:23:29 PM
heh.....most of those seeds on bizarro's list are ones that I'd txferd/seeded......

your work is appreciated!

Quote from: jephrey on January 28, 2007, 09:20:52 PM
If you do indeed have those shows, and they haven't ever been mp3d, please post them.  If you can't, contact one of us here, send a disc or 2 and we'll post them.  They are probably on the list due to no db.etree entry.  It's great that you have these.  Any of the shows missing parts will remain on the list, but will need to be noted as just missing pats or whatever.  Nice find Bizarro, let us know the details, get them circulating, and we'll update the list as necessary.

Thanks again,

J

I'd be happy to upload anything off of that list. I unfortunately don't have any of them in their original format that Marmar posted. Marmar, what shows did I put on that list that you didn't put on etree? I can upload the other stuff. Just let me know what, if anything, I can do.

bizarro jerry

I have the sources for most of the shows I listed. I can assure you that the WNEW interview was not from etree. I'm uploading Big Cypress on to complete my Project 99 thing for PT. I'll take care of the Interview next. Good stuff talk-wise, typical Hoist songs for the actual stuff played. I've been a fan of the band's interviews that I've come across.

jephrey

Nice, thanks.  I'll actually grab that one too as I don't have it.

I'll let you all know as the list gets updated.  If you look at it and see anything that does circulate that is still on the list, just do a quick check to verify that it in fact does circulate, and to what extent (a single set/missing tracks/etc.) and feel free to update the list as you see fit.  It's a wiki so anyone (registered) is allowed to edit pages. 

Rock on.

J

Marmar

Quote from: jephrey on January 28, 2007, 10:57:55 PM
NO CRAP!!??  You've been hard at work.  I knew you were going turbo, but this is way more than I thought.  I'll update the wiki list.  I assume you noted if any tracks are missing?  I'll look at the db entries for these anyhow as I'm updating the list.  I'll also assume that you've kept the db updated with your new sources?

Rockit!

J

Also...check the BitTorrent Postings thread here......look at all of the 12 days of marmar posts......all but 2 or 3 of those are new to the digitized trading world......unfortunately, I wasn't able to keep the db.etree up to speed since Jason was on wh00pie duties that week.....I do, however, keep a folder in my share in the shnfamily hub of ANY new shows to circulation......I'll take inventory and get a list so we can get the wiki up to speed........of course, I do have all these new sources on DAT for a few shows still here, on top of the tapes Caravan recently sent (4-20-90!!!!).......so I dunno......I'm just lost in a HUGE pile of uncirculated tapes at the moment.....

Now...I must get back to dissecting these newly found summer '93 sbds!

PhishJY

Marmar, I've been submitting them as I d/l them....  I think that I have most of them submitted/approved.
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

jephrey

Great work guys.  I took the most recent list that you sent me mar, and I updated the Wiki list.  There were only like 4 that we hadn't been on top of.  I really haven't had the time to keep updating the wiki list, but I try.  Eventually it'll get small enough that we'll be able to comb it finer.  Add shows with notes like 1/2 of Runaway Jim missing or really poor quality shows to the list, or even make up a new page for that kind of stuff.

I'll try to get on it more, but if we can find someone who is willing to spearhead that page of the wiki, that'd be the best.

I'm excited about the wiki by the way.  We'll start promoting it to the public this week, I think.

J

bizarro jerry

guess we can count this as circulating now :)

4/13/94 WNEW Studios Interview, NEw York, NY
1) Intro
2) Sample In A Jar
3) Interviews
4) Down With Disease
5) Interviews
6) Julius
7) Station ID
8) Interviews
9) Rift
10) Outro

http://www.mediafire.com/?221jzwk2ztn

m4a format, 128 kbps. I have no source info, but I'd figure it would have to be FM, being from a radio show?

jephrey

gotta be lossless.  Unless this is the only version that EVER surfaces.  I mean, I'll grab it for completenesses sake, but I think we need to wait till the lossless ones are distributed to call it circulating.

Thanks for the upload anyhow.

J