News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Non-circulating shows

Started by jephrey, January 15, 2006, 01:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

then fantastical!

I'll invest in some better headphones (but will only do stereo, no 5.1 for now).  The headphones I have aren't bad by any means, but I need an excuse for some real nice ones.  I'll be ready to do listens whenever.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Marmar

This thursday I'll be picking up a slew of tapes from Caravan2k1......so everyone get ready, becasue it's gonna be a WHOLE lot more than this batch.......

Mar

PS- SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT UCUSTY ABOUT 10-6-91 HE WONT REPLY TO MY EMAILS ANYMORE OR MY PM'S.......otherwise, I'll be doing it off these shitty (compared to DAT copies) tapes....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Well.....I met up with Caravan2001.....WOW! :)

Got lots of great sounding hole-fillers here......keep your eyes and ears open everyone.....LOTS of goodies will be making the rounds soon!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

jonyem

Oh man, I can't wait.
Cheers marmar!!   :beers:

:clap:

Caravan2001

I can't wait to hear all that stuff again, and cleaned up too!  Thanks for  coming to meet me, and for all of your hard work....This is going to rule....

Marmar

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

And if that wasn't enough....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

disco

nice banana army :lol:

here's my band of misfits...

:banana: :evil: :roll: :beers: :samurai: :mrgreen: :banana: :beers:
:clap: :evil: :beers: :samurai: :clap: :-D :banana: :-o :beers: :evil: :roll:
:beers: :mrgreen: :syf: :frustrated: :beers: :mrgreen: :banana:
8-) :phish: :beers: :banana: :samurai:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

Chris Moore

jephrey

Thanks a ton...  YAOTDNCL

(yet another off the DNC list)

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

drvinestein

I have a non-circulating source of 4-15-94.  It says Neumann RSM191 mics, analog master from audience recording.

I can either txfer it myself or I can let somebody more gifted handle it... (if it's even necessary to circulate it).

antelope19

I am sure it would be much appreciated by alot of folks around here.  :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

drvinestein

Quote from: antelope19 on October 27, 2006, 09:24:12 AM

That's cool, then.  I like the sound of Neuman mics anyway.  I usually txfer at 16/44, but I know a lot of y'all prefer 24/48's.  I don't want to bog anybody down, but I can send out the tapes to somebody who can do the recording real justice rather than me and my mediocre skills and cheapie equipment.

antelope19

Quote from: drvinestein on October 27, 2006, 10:56:52 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on October 27, 2006, 09:24:12 AM

That's cool, then.  I like the sound of Neuman mics anyway.  I usually txfer at 16/44, but I know a lot of y'all prefer 24/48's.  I don't want to bog anybody down, but I can send out the tapes to somebody who can do the recording real justice rather than me and my mediocre skills and cheapie equipment.

Wish I could help, but your "mediocre skills and cheapie equipment" are far superior to my non-existent skills and equipment.   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

nab

Does 09-24-88 The Zoo U Mass circulate?  I found a copy of it in an old box of tapes I had forgotten about.

Edit:  Nevermind.  I just looked it up in The Phish Companion, which says that tapes do circulate. 

Marmar

Don't rely on books! Or Outdated webpages!

TRUST me on that one......do the legwork and poke around.......