News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

phish.in, Phish OD, Relisten, phishtracks.com problems

Started by VDB, July 27, 2017, 05:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

All of a sudden I'm having lots of problems with the above-named AUD streaming services.

The Phish.in app stopped working on my phone a while back. I installed Relisten (same developers) and it worked for a little bit but has now quit, too. Deleting and reinstalling hasn't helped either app.

The formerly reliable phish.in as well as phishtracks.com no longer seem to work in desktop Chrome (Mac), but will in Safari. And yet, neither sites work in mobile Safari.

What the hell is going on here??
Is this still Wombat?

Gundo

using Phishtracks right now on my mac using chrome. No problems here :|

ph92

I'm not having any issues with phishtracks on my desktop (running Chromium on Arch linux, latest build) and no issues on my android phone (with phishtracks) which is a Google Nexus 6p fully updated to Nougat 7.1.2

I do not use the apps.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

Phish.in worked for me all day today at work in Chrome, but my work pc isn't a mac.

The phish.in app isn't working on my android phone right now though.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ph92

My buddy showed me this error on Thursday. He used PhishOD on a iPhone 5c fully updated. He was not able to see any shows or anything.

Are people still having this issue?
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mopper_smurf

Quote from: EdBanky on July 27, 2017, 05:45:16 PM
using Phishtracks right now on my mac using chrome. No problems here :|

Same for a battered Windows laptop, a brand spanking new iPad, and a PC. Works like a charm on all three.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VDB

I've since tried iPhone versions of Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Puffin with both websites. No dice anywhere.
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

Relisten works for me on my mac and iphone.

The phone app is weird tho. If I leave it open and paused, it will start playing when I unlock my phone.
Today, the phone was locked and sitting on my desk and Grateful Dead just started blaring out of it.
That was awesome.

VDB

I reinstalled Relisten this morning and it worked in my brief tests. Fingers crossed.

What is this Relisten on Mac that you speak of?
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

Quote from: VDB on August 11, 2017, 11:13:35 AM
I reinstalled Relisten this morning and it worked in my brief tests. Fingers crossed.

What is this Relisten on Mac that you speak of?

Standalone app in the app store.

It kinda sucks in that the Grateful Dead shows are not sorted in any rational way within their years.
But it's more stable than browser playback.

mistercharlie

I just figured out that you can download the shows on phish.in in mp3 format! Great for throwing on the phone for on the go. Next to each song is an arrow pointing down to open a menu and download mp3 is in there.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 09, 2019, 03:41:01 PM
I just figured out that you can download the shows on phish.in in mp3 format! Great for throwing on the phone for on the go. Next to each song is an arrow pointing down to open a menu and download mp3 is in there.

Relisten does the same except for a buncha bands, including the Phish.